Reviews for After the Invasion
JovianJeff chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
No! I see the last update is 4 years ago, so its unlikely this simply wonderful tale will be continued. I really did enjoy this revisit to this series and hoped the mystery of whoever 'HE' is to be revealed, but mostly just with the style and flavor of the writing is so much like I remember from the series Eddings wrote that it felt canon. Thank you for writing this much, it was most welcome!
PhiloWorm chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
I agree this WAS short, hope you are true to your words and put in something longer next.

Well over to the good parts.

Has the idea of you being the next David Eddings got into your head yet?

Your writing style is so similar to his that i almost cried (in a positive way) when i read the prequel (is THAT a word?) to this.

I have always longed to read what happens next in the world of the Belgariad/Mallorean and i'm so gratefull to you...Why you ask?

This because thou write something that actually sunds like it could happen.

Good luck with thy writhing O master of the pen/computer... Something like that...sigh!

Sign: A fan
J.Jaguron chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
When I red your storie i forgot that it wasnt David Eddings.

Absolutely marvoulous
darth chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
I hope he does not become the emperor with that kinda additude toward the dyrads the borune would not let anything happen to that forest emperor or no emperor
Peter Kim chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
All females of the royal family are Dryads and Belgarth worked very hard to make that treaty between the royal family and the Dryads and he's not going to be happy if a spoil brat prince break it nor will Garion and his wife who is half Dryad weill not be happy if that treaty is broken.
Norwegianne chapter 5 . 9/28/2003
Interesting ;) What are the dryads doing in the presence of an unwed Borune Tolnedrean prince I wonder... ;)
Ephetat chapter 3 . 6/30/2003
What happened to this story? I've been checking for so long,yet still no chapters...:( You see,I absolutely HAVE to learn the identity of HIM! You weren't kind enough to tell us in the first story :)

I hope you update soon,this story deserves to live!
Hsi Chan chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
It is a very good story and I will enjoy reading Chapter Four.
Hsi Chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
It is a very good start and I can wait to read the rest of it.
Behold the Void chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
Interesting. Oh, Geran already knows the Drasnian secret language. He and Belgarion hold a conversation in it at the end of the book "Polgara the Sorceress." It is mainly Garion telling him to listen to his mother before she bursts some important blood vessel.
Norwegianne chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
Goodie. You've managed to capture the spirit of Eddings' writing and certainly the characters ;) I'm especially enjoying the storyline with Kheva and Ayan ;) Garion's letter was a nice touch *grins*

Norwegianne
aelrayne chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
I've read both After the Prophecies and After the Invasion, and they're both awesome.

I can't wait for the next installment!
Kheldar-of-Drasnia chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Ive read both this and After the Prophecies and I think theyre both fantastic. I can only think of 2 people who could be th mysterious protagonist
Behold the Void chapter 2 . 3/2/2003
You capture the character personalities very well, it is quite impressive. However, I'm not sure if it was wise to make Eriond erase the Grolims' minds, since that doesn't seem like something he would do. Oh well, it's up to you, I am still interested to see how this turns out.
Caleb Nova chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
Cool, incandescent glory. Nothing like it. Good work man, a great fanfic.