Reviews for Paragon of Korra
Black senpai chapter 52 . 18h
love the story, love what u are doing with it connot wait for the next chapter to come out keep up the good work also cannot wait to see what happens next
The Cowardly Christian chapter 52 . 9/4
Slugs...I like the idea you got their...but how about a twsit? Have that be the 'official' test...but theirs a secondary 'secret' test...some of the food is poisoned...and Hiro recognizes this and tires not to eat those parts...but when those are all he has left to eat...a baby slug secretly offers to eat it...but Hiro doesn't want the baby slug to die...so he forfeits.

Hiro: I lose

Slug: No, you win.

Hiro: What?

Slug: You weren't willing to sacrifice the lives of the innocent for your own gain...that was the TRUE test.

What do you think?
Riku Uzumaki chapter 52 . 8/31
I can only imagine what Tsukiko will have to do to be accepted by the Toads. It would be too easy for you to just repeat what Naruto had to do by staying on Gamabunta's head for a few hours. I'm also curious where Jiraiya hid the contract.
V01dSw0rd chapter 52 . 8/30
I think it makes sense that Naruto would 'hide' the Toad contract. Definatly with some type of test for someone who would find it...
JPMod chapter 52 . 8/30
Wow. I really love the idea of Arashi, Hiro, and Tsukiko becoming the new Sannin. Given Naruto left the Elemental Countries, it is understandable why there were no new Sannin after Orichimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, yet least Naruto's grandson will take up the call with the new Sannin.

Hmmmm... I'm wondering. If Hiro will be training under Sakura, and Arashi under Jugo, who will train Tsukiko? The Toads themselves? Makes sense given Naruto had not ever went through the Sage training, and since no one is there to train Tsukiko, it would make sense she gets some training from the Toads.

Anyway, I certainly look forward to reading Tsukiko's quest to find the Toad Summoning Contract. I think it is very likely in the one place that Naruto's 'sort of' own in Konoha and that no one bothers to enter. :)

Until next chapter. :)
Radomir's Renegades chapter 52 . 8/29
I'm actually wondering in this if Arashi would spend some time training to become a sage inside Ryuichi Forest, where few ninjas training to become Sages with the snakes would go to. I can assume that Arashi would look similar to Kabuto when he got his Sage mode. Then again, Arashi is the antithesis of Boruto though.
Silvdra-zero chapter 52 . 8/29
I'm inclined to agree with your hypothesis about Orochimaru's test to become the Snake summoner, plus (and this is just me going on really wild tangent) this kind of training is likely going to prove extremely beneficial against the yahoos who kidnapped him and his sister

very excellent job with the character development and I look forward to the next chapter
Jebest4781 chapter 52 . 8/29
well this was pretty good here and can't wait for more on this
Blackout37 chapter 10 . 8/16
Man Arashi such a loser.
Radomir's Renegades chapter 51 . 8/15
I'm not sure if Gang has the tendency to hold grudges or what, but the way you've described his childhood and Suyin's bullying of her blind brother, that would have been something even Azula would wince as it reminded her too well of Yao Jing's treatment of her half-siblings. The part with the serial rapist and killer who could have easily killed Gang, reminds me too well of that OC from the Land of River arc in the prequel.

Overall, it would be interesting to see a matchup between the Red Lotus and Korra's little group with two Paragons getting involved in the fight.
This just keeps getting better and better. The way you've combined Naruto and avatar are seamless and perfect, and you're storytelling is superb. Thamks for the chapter. -Hapoochapoocheenas
The Cowardly Christian chapter 51 . 8/10
Love the new background for Su and Zaheer's group.

..as for Arashi and Tsukiko...that was the most mature and reasonable conversations about said subject I think I've seen...

Also, loved the talk between Lin and Opal, thanks!
JPMod chapter 51 . 8/10
Whoa. You're right that Suyin's 'dirty laundry' was much dirtier as well as darker. No wonder Gang hates her so much, given she was suppose to stay home and protect him, yet left to have fun, leaving Gang open for the 'monster'. Lucky Sozin was there to prevent the worst from happening.

As I had mentioned in my last review, I always thought Toph gave her family, especially Suyin, too much freedom. Up until what had happened to Gang, Toph had not ever cracked down on Suyin's wrong doings, thus why I sympathize with Lin due that Suyin was indeed getting away with things. Good that Suyin's travels open her eyes and made her become a good woman, just it does not erase what she had done as a teenager, especially what she did to Gang.

Good that you're not rushing to have Arashi and Tsukiko form a romantic relationship. I agree that they are too young to fully understand their feelings, nevertheless what it means to be in a romantic relationship. Besides, they should be focus on their training to become stronger shinobi, etc. Romance can wait when they are older and after they reach least jounin or higher chuunin.

Anyway, good chapter. I await how Naruto will react to hearing Nat being kidnapped by her 'aunt'. I'm sure he'll storm everywhere to find her and likely pound his 'daughter' into mush.
Rio Skyron chapter 51 . 8/10
So we know P'li's connection to Naruto, Ming Hua's connection to Yue, and Zaheer's connection to Bumi, I await finding out Ghuzan's connection to Gang.

Loving how you're handling the red Lotus btw, their arc was my favorite arc in Legend of Korra.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 51 . 8/10
Now that I've seen Suyin's full history regarding Gang, I can safely say that she earned every single shred of loathing he has for her. However, a lot of time has passed between then and now, and they have both changed in their own ways. Time definitely did not heal those wounds, but it did make it possible for burned bridges to be rebuilt.