Reviews for Just Friends
2007gracee chapter 48 . 5/8
Great story
Ciza chapter 97 . 5/31/2017
Omg girl! I'm binge reading this and I can't stop! I have a life to live and I can't because of you! hahahahaha Your writing and the characters are amazing, can't wait to keep reading book 2 :D Thanks!
autumnismylife chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
rereading the series
KristosLilly chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
Loved it.
thankthatstar chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Loving this!
Guest chapter 97 . 10/12/2015
Would you write any different if Owen did not go to the Army? Like the AU to your story where Owen doesn't go to army and Nolan is in college in Seattle assuming Seattle is THE best college in the state! I just love your writing!
klm82 chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Aww perfect.
klm82 chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Love how supportive everyone is!
klm82 chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Aww Owen talking about his love for Mia was so sweet. They really belong together.
klm82 chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Love this story!
klm82 chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Love it. Zozo let the cat out of the bag lol out of the mouth of babes!
klm82 chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I love this story and how in-character the characters are! Impressive.
Gracie Becker chapter 97 . 9/26/2015
Note from author:

Amaroq - Thanks for your thoughtful review! Your feedback is helpful. :) I sometime feel like I lost my initial edge, so it's interesting that you mention the first 10 chapters and the details. And the observations on fights is interesting too - you are right, that is how I tend to write fight scenes. I never noticed that until you pointed it out. Thanks for sharing the observation.

To answer your question: nope, I'm not in the medical field. I wish I had a brain that could analyze all that science, but I don't. I am in a field that works with many medical providers and I do quite a bit of research on the technical scenes. Hopefully, I do them justice.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy the rest of the stories. I have fun writing them.

Peace, Grace
Amaroq chapter 97 . 9/26/2015
I just finished reading the fanfiction and I really feel the need to thank you.
Now only did the fanfic distract me from some pretty tough things I'm dealing with at the moment, but also motivated me to read more fan-stories again.

Omelia is kind of the only reason season 11 appeara to be one of my favorite seasons at all so I'm pretty choosey when it comes to fanfictions 'bout them. But damn, your's here was just breathtaking from the beginning to the end eventhough I usually don't like those stories where they start a family and all.

Especially the first 'bout ten chapters contained so much scenes where, when reading through them, this exact scene popped up in my head visually just if I've just watched it. The way you describe the characters actions is quite awesome just as their conversations are.

You mind me asking whether you have a medical background? You're knowledge is too great to just have researched it via internet.

There's just one point I have some criticism. The huge time jumps where quite confusing from time to time, and also the way kind of bigger fights were just done with one brief conversations and never talked about again. Or maybe I just missed that, 'cause English's just my third language and I read the fanfic mostly at night when I was semi-tired from school and the prospect of gettin up 6am the next morning xD

Anyway. Keep up the great work, now I'll continue reading the other Omelia-fanfics I've seen when I briefly stalked your account.
klm82 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Omg I love this story! I wish I could write Omelia like you do.