Reviews for Harry Potter and the Seven Kingdoms
Gabrielle Nightingale chapter 4 . 7/13
What happened to ‘see you guys next week’?

Hope you decide to continue/update this story, it’s so good!
reyesrachel805 chapter 4 . 7/1
Actualizaras? O lo dejaras estancado?
blackwolf3991 chapter 1 . 6/17
update please
Val'Hor chapter 4 . 5/29
Update this please.
era-romance chapter 4 . 5/21
don't know where u went but hope u update soon
Cheshire-Chess chapter 4 . 4/26
please update i love this
Sarahburch chapter 4 . 4/25
Plz updatr
FoxFables chapter 4 . 4/7
I would love for this to continue. Such a great story and even better crossover.
917brat chapter 3 . 4/7
This sounds just amazing, I am so glade that I decided to read this because wow this is just so amazing. This is one story I really hope you decide to update again soon because so far it has been just utterly brilliant.
schmoopygirl chapter 4 . 3/31
I greatly enjoyed this story and since quite some time has passed following your last update, then I must conclude that you have no intentions of continuing or completing it. Not to be overly dramatic, but I am definitely sad of the possibility in never knowing more of your characters and their lives impacted by magic and the unknown in the form of Harry Potter. Over the last year, I have intentionally sought crossovers of "Harry Potter" and "A Song of Ice and Fire"(Game of Thrones); sadly many leave a lot to be desired and when I came across yours I was understandably weary, but after reading not more than a few paragraphs in chapter 1, I was shocked and immediately hooked. Now that I've come to the end of chapter 4, I am eagerly awaiting more and hope my words have inspired you to not only write, but post additional chapters. Hoping all is well with you and a muse visits you soon.
ClaireR89 chapter 4 . 3/23
I really wish you'd come back this story is quite good!
Kelorus chapter 4 . 3/12
Dear lord, your fiction is quite fantastic. Please, update it one day.
belladu57 chapter 4 . 3/9
Very good
Reader chapter 4 . 2/7
I wish the author would have posted more it seems that it was a sudden disappearance hope all is well with Ferz and one day they might come back and do a story dump and post the finished product.
wildcat1144 chapter 4 . 2/2
I wish for this to continue