Reviews for MIYŪ - A Mika x Yuu Fanfic
juuzou1stitches chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
O-O chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2016
Omg ,this is even better than ereri
PLZ KEEP UPDATING
DOPSOP chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
O,lol i can't believe I just did that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
o
KaneKinkyy chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
UPDATE PLZ IM DYING (shower sex? JK!)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
O definitely an O
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
ilovanime12 chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please write more it was sooo ADORABLE ! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I want to translate your Fanfic from English to Vietnamese
BDJDKGJSJAL chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANKS FOR WRITING THIS.
nita12black chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
yaoi yaoi yaoi yaoi
star fox chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
this was so CUTE trust me I don't think a lot of things are cute so this is not normle thing for me to say
if I spelled anything wrong I'm sorry ok I am bad at spelling