Reviews for Saving Family
aiimee chapter 1 . 10/10
Great story love it! Update soon
LauraB90 chapter 9 . 8/7
great story so far please please finish it!
heavenly1998 chapter 9 . 7/5
I really want this to be updated soon, I keep on rereading it hoping to find an extra chapter or two at the end. It is seriously amazing, I love it
rebekahalana chapter 9 . 5/25
*pokie poke poke*
Hello , I was rereading this & wondering if you have any more chapters ... maybe posted on another site ? I really want to read more ! I want to know what Ried tells the team & if Garcia corners him with the email about Hermione being wanted. She wouldn't be breaking the statute of secrecy since Hermione is his family & he already knows about magic.
LilyFlower83 chapter 1 . 4/17
Oh come on! The story is just getting good. I really want to see the dianamic between Hermione,Spencer and the rest of the team. How will they react to Penelope being a witch?
LilyFlower83 chapter 9 . 3/28
Please continue with this story. Will Hermione out Penelope as a witch? Seems to me she would. Will Hermione disregard all the rules and tell everyone the truth?
LilyFlower83 chapter 9 . 3/19
I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Hermione call Penelope out in being a witch? How will she react to her having a 5,000 galleon price tag on her head? How will the team react to one of there own being a witch? Please continue with this story.
fingerless chapter 9 . 1/1
I love this story! Please! Please! Please! Update soon!
OUATLover02 chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Are you going to write more or is this abandoned
Hermione24 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Hello! I hope you'll update soon... Can't wait for the next chapters... This story is really good!
Laura Granger chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
please write more must know what happens next i love the idea of them being brother and sister. it combines my two favorite types of cm storys to read. where Spencer has a sibling. and harry potter/criminal minds cross overs please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
I have greatly enjoyed reading your story. I find it to be well written and interesting. I hope that you have not decided to discontinue the story.

From an interested reader
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
This is great! It's the first time I read a Harry Potter and criminal minds crossover and I love it!
Daughter of Trickery chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
Awesome plzzzzz update it i love it plzzzz
lachicarebelde22 chapter 9 . 7/19/2016
Pls tell me you are gonna continue the story I'm hooked