Reviews for Saving Family
knightstar26 chapter 9 . 7/8
Wow! This story is amazing! Well written and very engaging! Can't wait to read more.
BookFan96 chapter 9 . 2/26
I wish that you had continued this
K chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
All I can think of rn is Hermione ending up with something a bit like Tourette’s Syndrome but not because she was born with it. But like twitching her arm of shoulder or hand a lot and maybe vocal tics like clearing her throat as after effects of Bellatrix going through her mind.
Destineyofme chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
please write more on great story someday
Hermione24 chapter 9 . 11/10/2017
Hello again... I've been visiting this story... hoping for an update because it just started getting exciting.. I hope you'll come back and finish this story. Thanks again.
aiimee chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Great story love it! Update soon
LauraB90 chapter 9 . 8/7/2017
great story so far please please finish it!
heavenly1998 chapter 9 . 7/5/2017
I really want this to be updated soon, I keep on rereading it hoping to find an extra chapter or two at the end. It is seriously amazing, I love it
rebekahalana chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
*pokie poke poke*
Hello , I was rereading this & wondering if you have any more chapters ... maybe posted on another site ? I really want to read more ! I want to know what Ried tells the team & if Garcia corners him with the email about Hermione being wanted. She wouldn't be breaking the statute of secrecy since Hermione is his family & he already knows about magic.
LilyFlower83 chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Oh come on! The story is just getting good. I really want to see the dianamic between Hermione,Spencer and the rest of the team. How will they react to Penelope being a witch?
LilyFlower83 chapter 9 . 3/28/2017
Please continue with this story. Will Hermione out Penelope as a witch? Seems to me she would. Will Hermione disregard all the rules and tell everyone the truth?
LilyFlower83 chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Hermione call Penelope out in being a witch? How will she react to her having a 5,000 galleon price tag on her head? How will the team react to one of there own being a witch? Please continue with this story.
fingerless chapter 9 . 1/1/2017
I love this story! Please! Please! Please! Update soon!
OUATLover02 chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Are you going to write more or is this abandoned
Hermione24 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Hello! I hope you'll update soon... Can't wait for the next chapters... This story is really good!