Reviews for On The Line
SVMlover1378 chapter 48 . 6/21
I still think of this story and wish it had been finished.
kacmaryland chapter 48 . 5/21
I forgot how much I love this story and how devastated I am that it's not finished
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 2 . 2/5
Girl it’s been 5 years, I miss you lol
Had to do my yearly reread.
onlybelieved chapter 48 . 12/8/2021
Id really wish for this story to continue. It’s very well done!
Emulation91 chapter 48 . 7/19/2021
Somehow I just stumbled across this story. Was so heartbroken to get to the last posted chapter and see that it is unfinished. Crossing my fingers that you’ll be able to come back and finish it one day. You’re an amazing writer and this story is so engrossing! Take care!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 48 . 6/24/2021
daym! I was really enjoying this novel! pls update
shaynaholmes2016 chapter 48 . 4/9/2021
Update?! I’m obsessed
readluv chapter 48 . 2/22/2021
Oh my god! This story is AMAZING! Your storyline is gripping and so well written. I hope all is well with you and that we’ll hear from you soon! I’m off to read your other stories, you are a talented writer!
untitled writer chapter 48 . 11/6/2020
I have just stumbled upon this story and it kept me reading all of the chapters in one go! The story is capitulating and I want to know what happens to Bella/Maria. Would love a continuation and to discover the ending for these characters. Hopefully they all get their happy ever after!
Elvendork Evercreech chapter 48 . 10/15/2020
Please continue with the story and try to post an update soon. I hope everything is alright with you and that all is well :)
Xangel-15X chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
Amazing story ! I hope to see the next chapter soon !
Oreos2002 chapter 48 . 6/26/2020
This is a JEM of a story. I spent the better part of two days spending every second of my free time reading this it. Even though it is not completed, it was well worth the time reading it!
fla.polo chapter 48 . 4/3/2020
Hey girl! How are you? Hectic moment, I know? Are you alright? Please come back and talk to us! Beijos!
StingBean chapter 48 . 3/19/2020
This story is so compelling. I read it years ago but with the social distancing I came back. I know from your authors notes that thing are not easy for you and your family. I hope you are in a better place now than when you started this story... Any chance we will ever get to see the last third of the story?
Guest chapter 48 . 3/7/2020