Reviews for On The Line
shaynaholmes2016 chapter 48 . 4/9
Update?! I’m obsessed
readluv chapter 48 . 2/22
Oh my god! This story is AMAZING! Your storyline is gripping and so well written. I hope all is well with you and that we’ll hear from you soon! I’m off to read your other stories, you are a talented writer!
untitled writer chapter 48 . 11/6/2020
I have just stumbled upon this story and it kept me reading all of the chapters in one go! The story is capitulating and I want to know what happens to Bella/Maria. Would love a continuation and to discover the ending for these characters. Hopefully they all get their happy ever after!
Elvendork Evercreech chapter 48 . 10/15/2020
Please continue with the story and try to post an update soon. I hope everything is alright with you and that all is well :)
Xangel-15X chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
Amazing story ! I hope to see the next chapter soon !
Oreos2002 chapter 48 . 6/26/2020
This is a JEM of a story. I spent the better part of two days spending every second of my free time reading this it. Even though it is not completed, it was well worth the time reading it!
fla.polo chapter 48 . 4/3/2020
Hey girl! How are you? Hectic moment, I know? Are you alright? Please come back and talk to us! Beijos!
StingBean chapter 48 . 3/19/2020
This story is so compelling. I read it years ago but with the social distancing I came back. I know from your authors notes that thing are not easy for you and your family. I hope you are in a better place now than when you started this story... Any chance we will ever get to see the last third of the story?
Guest chapter 48 . 3/7/2020
Miss this fic.
onlybelieved chapter 47 . 12/28/2019
Just re-read this again and PLEASE finish this story. aufs so good and gripping and i have so many questions that need to be answered! Of all the stories that ive read that have been abandoned this is one of the few that I just can’t seem to let go of.
Pretty please?
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Ok I know it’s been a teensy bit over 2 years but I am 1000% rooting for you to finish this story. I am invested into it from my very core! Can’t wait for your next update!
P.s
Didn’t know that once you review one chapter you couldn’t do it again?
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 47 . 8/30/2019
In this world, I think what keeps them both alive is the knowledge that beneath their covers they can count on one another no matter how bad things get. So I understand how Bella felt about how Masen had lied. What do you do when the one person in that world you can trust shatters? Maybe I’m digging too deep, I don’t know. Excellent imagery as usual !
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 17 . 8/30/2019
Hello, rereading again and WOW! Chills on this last scene. You’re such an amazing and vivid writer. Bella making her transition into Marie, I LOVE IT !
SBennett chapter 48 . 6/27/2019
Thank you for such an interesting story. Makes you really think. Hope you can finish it, would love to read the rest.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
I love this story! Very well written and so emotionally challenging. Hope you will be able to finish it sometime (soon) : )
2,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »