Reviews for On The Line
Guest chapter 48 . 6/28/2018
Oh my goodness please continue! This story cannot be left like this! At this point there is practically no hope but I beg, please update! :) You are such an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/28/2018
Re-reading this story for the second time and I’m still amazed! I hope you continue writing and know that this story has the power to make a difference in our messed up world! Please don’t give up, I believe in you!
Guest chapter 41 . 6/28/2018
Re-reading for the second time and I’m still stunned! This is an amazing story that has the power to make a difference if you let it... please don’t give up!
cecilia4059 chapter 48 . 5/29/2018
I’m totally in love with this story. Please keep writing it. Thanks so much.
Cullen19804 chapter 48 . 5/4/2018
Please finish this story i would love to find out how it all ends
MK543 chapter 48 . 4/27/2018
A year passes so quickly, yet, it seems a long time, too. Crushing that butterfly mirrors the horrid happenings in that place. I still with you in spirit. xo
Guest chapter 48 . 4/20/2018
Please Update!
BrownEyes08 chapter 48 . 3/11/2018
Begging all that's holy that you'll post an update soon. I love it. It makes my heart race like there's no tomorrow. Please update soon.
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 48 . 2/27/2018
It’s been a year since I’ve last read this fic, SO GLAD YOU UPDATED ! I’m excited to see how far this story goes. Can’t wait till you update again, thanks for the read !
shay chapter 48 . 2/19/2018
Such a wonderful stor,y will you finish it?
Guest chapter 48 . 1/24/2018
I need an update! Please!
onlybelieved chapter 44 . 1/22/2018
aaaand i just re-read the entire story. I’d LOVE for you to continue this. Please, please do. It’s always so heartbreaking when great stories get abandoned :(
Guest chapter 48 . 1/21/2018
Maggie! I so hope you're doing well and will come back to write more. I've enjoyed this story immensely :)
Guest chapter 48 . 12/31/2017
Please give us an update! This story is fantastic! Have you ever thought of publishing when you are finished?
onlybelieved chapter 48 . 12/30/2017
I just remembered this fic and how much i loved it. Any chance it’ll be updated again?
xo