Reviews for Through Your Eyes
Blue Savage chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING THIS STORY ANYMORE? you're too good of a writer, to pass this one out! you have tons of fans, just waiting for you to continue this fic! UPDATE! ]
draco and me 14142 chapter 7 . 7/19/2004
Great chapter! I cant wait for more! Update soon! and meanwhile can you check out my story All is Fair in love and war? please?
Blue Savage chapter 7 . 6/2/2004
cool chappy! please update soon! and make sure harry gets the girl! i also like draco (HOT even), but i have to vote for harry!
Blue Savage chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
nice!
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 7 . 8/31/2003
*hides behind hands* I'm sorry it took me so long! I have a lot of excuses I could give you, but I won't, cuz you deserve better than that. So I shall just go on to the review...

*claps* Another amazing chapter. Quite well done. What were the songs/poems that you used in this? And I have an idea to spruce up your fic: threesome. A beautiful word, isn't it? I think that's what you should do. It will make everyone happy, except maybe Harry and Draco, but they can deal with each other to be with Dru.

Draco makes me happy.

Bye now! ~*~ Shadow ~*~
Astronema chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
*happy dancing about update*

Amazing! OH MY GOD! Ok, no more sugar for me :) This chapter was really good. Good to see that you're putting more Brit-slang into the dialogue - maintaining original artistic integrity.

The firelight scene was very well done. Like, I could literally see it in my head, though Drusilla's features were a bit sketched...but there's only so much you can do with words before you get a damn picture. :) The Elvish was a nice touch, too, but I keep wanting to skip over the lyrics. They do fit in with the 'mood' you're creating, but, dammit, I just wanna read the chapter!

Setting...check. Plot...do I need to say anything? Characterization...yes. You've done really well in showing us a new side of Dru - absolutely positively furious and pissed. She's no longer static, but round. Bravo! And nice internal turmoil with both Harry and Draco. Ever considered writing professionally or even freelance?

-Nema
Astronema chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
Jess-

Mille fois sorry that it's taken me this long to review the latest chapter. :)

Ok, now what was I going to say? Right...brilliant, as usual, but I *do* remember picking up on some grammar mistakes. Very few, and the rules of grammar that apply to them are very obscure, so don't fret too much. It's just, being obsessive compulsive with everything, it bothers me a wee bit.

I love the way you've played off the canon with Blaise. Although I don't quite remember if JKR specifically mentioned Blaise as guy or girl (I've seen it done both ways), yours is *very* original with the Asian/British. But, keep in mind, another author reminded me of this point, the name Zabini is Italian. Very Italian.

But...I feel *so* bad for Harry. His heart's gonna get trampled on, and he doesn't even know it! By the way, do you plan on including Ginny in any of these, just so those of us who are idealists out there can see Harry with a happy ending? :)

One last point, I promise. What color are Drusilla's eyes? Because, I think it's been fluctuating between this story and "Curse of Love". I'm almost positive that *all* elves have blue or green, maybe violet, eyes, but never brown. Then again, she's only half, so...

Great job!

-Nema
songelf88 and G.H.S. the warg chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
not bad. not bad at all. i like it. please continue soon!
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 6 . 4/22/2003
Hello again sweetie! So glad you're back! I really missed getting new chapters on this fic; it's marvolous!

You're really doing well in devolping Dru and everyone else. *Sigh* Poor Dru! I hope you are able to have her kick him in the balls (or something like that) before he can explain. And poor Harry! I'm feeling so bad for the poor kid.

I'm luvin this fic, it's awesome! You really are a great writer, and you have a great plot going, with wonderfully devolped characters. Good luck with the next chapter!
ShadowKaT chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
Damn girl, you're GOOD! Updates, please PLEASE!
VHDbebop chapter 5 . 4/15/2003
OMG, I love this story! I had always thought of an LOTR type x-over with HP and you have done my hope well! Excellent story! I particularly like how Potter is only the friend. *evil smirk* I think the way you are introducing Drusilla to her visions is really good and she dosent seem Mary Sue-ish at all. Maybe I'll gain enough courage now to do my HP/LOTR x-over now...

Anyways, keep up the EXCELLENT writing! I'll be checking back for updates!
Astronema chapter 5 . 4/14/2003
Wow, I'm on a roll tonight. :)

Although I prefer Haldir over Draco (did you know that the actor who plays Draco was in Anna and the King? Random trivia.), this is still very well written. Again. :)

It's just...really good. And there's not much else to say. It's just good.

Now can you please update already? I'm dying from suspense of not knowing who the shadowed figure was.

-Astronema
Nittynoodle chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
Your story is great but do you think you could update!, maby you should make her have feelings for harry and draco so she has to choose who she likes more!
gooniebabe chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
Your story is great, but when are you gonna update? please do it soon! and keep up the great stuff!
Cranberrygal chapter 5 . 2/20/2003
Aw, this is so sweet. Nice cliffy though. You portrayed Draco really really well :)