Reviews for Through Your Eyes
Booble chapter 5 . 2/19/2003
This is a fascinating piece of work :) My friend Liss told me about it this morning, and so, WALLA! I've decided to come read it. You're a very good writer, girl. KEEP WRITING AND UPDATING!
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
OOO! You have reviewers! ::claps:: Go Angel! Wonderful chapter, as always! Ah, but who is the loney, seething person? Pansy prehaps? Ha, if it was her, there's so many ways you can go with that, from blackmail to, well, blackmail. And everyone luvs blackmail. SO much fun. Anywho, luving the story! Coming along great. Can't wait for the next chapter! Merry Writing!

Aiwen chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
I really like this story. Very orignal and good character devolpment. I've added it to my favorites list! Can't wait for more!
Hurdlingbaybe06 chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
YEAH! awww i am sooo happy for dru! ohh but i'm gonna go head and guess that the shit is gonna hit the fan when harry finds out? lol write write! i wanta know what happends next i love this story!
Hurdlingbaybe06 chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
awwwww this story is sooo good! i love the whole lotr thingy thrown in! b/c hp and lotr are like my FAVORITE things ever! and i love the whole love story thingy cause i'm a hopeless romantic! keep writing i no you haven't gotten many reviews but still keep it up! its really really good!
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
Damn! I want Draco. Badly! lol, wonderful chapter yet again. I feel so bad that i'm the only one reviewing. Sry to say that it's happened a couple of times to me also. But sooner or later my friend will finally decide to stop being a silent reader and freaking review! Thankz so much for reviewing my fic! Hugz,

artificially flavoured chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
hello there! i am so sorry msn kicked me off then. we will continue that conversation OK?

anyway.. this is quite good so far.. [even tho im only on chapter one].. but :( the whole ron and hermione thing disgusts me. bleh. sorry. big h/hr shipper; but yeah. thats just personal preferance.. even the whole harry/dru angel.. is a no no. but yeah anyway.. its quite good. i'll just imagine ron is harry and vice versa. and i love the way you've incorporated the whole LOTR thing into the HP world. WELL DONE :)
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
Ah, young luv...young immortal luv, that is...Another magnificant chapter, by the wonderful Dark Angel. ::Claps:: I hope Draco and Dru get together, but that might just be because I don't really like Harry any more (too much damn popularity) (and anywayz, Draco is gods-damned HOTT!) So, yes, don't keep me waiting much longer, cuz I'm really getting into this story. Gotta luv those luv-triangles...

Merry Writings, ~Shadow~
shadowofadoubt72 chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Ah, what a wonderful chapter! I'm really luving this story. But, if you don't mind, I have to keep this review short, so that I can go yell at my friends who read this story and *didn't* review. And sry sbout not reviewing sooner, my computer crashed. Wonderful chapter! Merry Writings,

shadowofadoubt72 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
::falls on floor laughing:: That was HILAIOUS! I *LUV* Wood's girlfriend! She's *so* right for him! Hehe, poor Wood...Drusilla is a very kewl character, you really devolped her well. I hope you keep working on this story, becuz it kicks ass! Merry Writings!

25 | « Prev Page 1 2