Reviews for The Tale of Five
Irish Silhouette chapter 12 . 12/19/2004
I just read the wholestory at once, and I love it. What happened to you? I hope you update again; I like this!

Love- Bridget
kkay chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
YOU MUST CONTINUE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! if you keep delaying...i'm gonna be 65 by the time the story is finished! (and i'm 16...so you catch my drift?) PLZ!
SalanTrong chapter 12 . 3/1/2004
i can wait that long
Lizzie24 chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
Okay... I really doubt that you are working on this story anymore, but I really love it! If you are still on this website, please update!
-Lizzie24
SalanTrong chapter 12 . 10/23/2003
languge!
SalanTrong chapter 11 . 10/23/2003
you have a horse? lucky.
Jakoby chapter 12 . 8/23/2003
that's a really cool story line!

PLease update soon!

*Dari*
lily-james-potter chapter 12 . 7/29/2003
please write more! u have such a good story! please please please write!
curseposter chapter 12 . 7/29/2003
its july and u still havent posted! u need to post! if u dont by august 15th, a curse will be on u!
Cami chapter 12 . 6/19/2003
woho! Easily one of the best written and exciting fics for Harry Potter I've read. You've just got to keep up with it, ya hear? I mean it! I've got to have more of this highly entertaining fanfiction asap, okay? Please?

Thanks for your cooperation. Good day.
Silkistija chapter 12 . 5/30/2003
This is really a wonderful MWPP story! I like fact that you've made James son of the Minister for Magic - that just seem to fit with all the money Harry has inherited. However, I've never seen Sirius as a thief, and I probably never will, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a good and wellwritten story. I'll be looking for updates.
Vaneshka chapter 12 . 5/23/2003
hello! i checked and theres only been on chappie since FOREVER! i hope everythings ok! ok, ttyl

NeSSIe BlOOM
lizzypadfoot chapter 12 . 5/9/2003
excellent story! i like the fact that lily is a tomboy, its neat, and could you make lily hav a crush on james or something i would really like that, its a neat idea that sirius is a theif to ive never thought of that! Update soon! i really like all the maradures and lilys persona's there reall kewl!
Alya1989262 chapter 12 . 4/3/2003
What? only 1 chappie next month? You're practically killing me! That story's so great and you're giving so long delays! Anyway, try to update faster cause I simply love your story!

Al
Nightswift chapter 12 . 3/30/2003
Wow, this fic is like the book! *Wonders what will happen in the next chappie* Hurry up and update!