Reviews for The Tale of Five
Irish Silhouette chapter 12 . 12/19/2004
I just read the wholestory at once, and I love it. What happened to you? I hope you update again; I like this!

Love- Bridget
kkay chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
YOU MUST CONTINUE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! if you keep delaying...i'm gonna be 65 by the time the story is finished! (and i'm you catch my drift?) PLZ!
SalanTrong chapter 12 . 3/1/2004
i can wait that long
Lizzie24 chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
Okay... I really doubt that you are working on this story anymore, but I really love it! If you are still on this website, please update!
SalanTrong chapter 12 . 10/23/2003
SalanTrong chapter 11 . 10/23/2003
you have a horse? lucky.
Jakoby chapter 12 . 8/23/2003
that's a really cool story line!

PLease update soon!

lily-james-potter chapter 12 . 7/29/2003
please write more! u have such a good story! please please please write!
curseposter chapter 12 . 7/29/2003
its july and u still havent posted! u need to post! if u dont by august 15th, a curse will be on u!
Cami chapter 12 . 6/19/2003
woho! Easily one of the best written and exciting fics for Harry Potter I've read. You've just got to keep up with it, ya hear? I mean it! I've got to have more of this highly entertaining fanfiction asap, okay? Please?

Thanks for your cooperation. Good day.
Silkistija chapter 12 . 5/30/2003
This is really a wonderful MWPP story! I like fact that you've made James son of the Minister for Magic - that just seem to fit with all the money Harry has inherited. However, I've never seen Sirius as a thief, and I probably never will, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a good and wellwritten story. I'll be looking for updates.
Vaneshka chapter 12 . 5/23/2003
hello! i checked and theres only been on chappie since FOREVER! i hope everythings ok! ok, ttyl

lizzypadfoot chapter 12 . 5/9/2003
excellent story! i like the fact that lily is a tomboy, its neat, and could you make lily hav a crush on james or something i would really like that, its a neat idea that sirius is a theif to ive never thought of that! Update soon! i really like all the maradures and lilys persona's there reall kewl!
Alya1989262 chapter 12 . 4/3/2003
What? only 1 chappie next month? You're practically killing me! That story's so great and you're giving so long delays! Anyway, try to update faster cause I simply love your story!

Nightswift chapter 12 . 3/30/2003
Wow, this fic is like the book! *Wonders what will happen in the next chappie* Hurry up and update!