Reviews for The Abyss
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2018
Well its gonna be all about kensi soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
Kensi thinks her joke was harmless shes a bitch always having little digs a deeks just because he normally sits there and takes it doesn't mean they are harmless so sick of her fucking character in the show and even more on fanfics because its always her that tries to play fucking victim!
Hoosier65 chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
great story and wrap up putting the pieces together.
Hoosier65 chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
great story-don't make us wait to long :-)! Have a Merry Xmas and a Great New Year
honus47 chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
Nice chapter! I'm thinking the epilogue is going to be pretty great when/if it comes out.
Hoosier65 chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
gotta be Jack that saved him but is this gonna get ugly with Deeks, Tali, Jack and Kensi playing musical mates? Nice chapter.
Peter Kuehn chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Why do I have a feeling that jack is the asset
Hoosier65 chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
great job. Nice build on the Afghan story. Wanta finish the one I'm working on? Got writers block the size of the Hoover Damn right now! Looking forward to the rest of this one.
Hoosier65 chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
digging a deep hole or so it seems. Nice bit of evade and avoid! Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
very good job ! I am waiting for the whole team discovers everything.
felixgi chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
Can't wait for Deeks to punch granger in the face. Kensi will hit the roof about Deeks working solo again. She will fell like It's Monica all over again. Hetty has lost her team trust.
Hoosier65 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
great story, but can you type a little faster please! lol
Mickey-Phil chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hoosier65 chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
nice, need to smack some heads like Gibbs does though. Deeks getting the bums rush.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2015