Reviews for Another Realm I: Arrival
Ambaire chapter 35 . 1/16
I'd give you more reviews but your fucking cliffhangers make me disgusted with your story.
OVOCam chapter 25 . 1/15
I've been meaning to read your Another Realm series for the longest time. Just now getting into it. I don't like review every chapter when I'm binge reading like this but I gotta say this chapter had me on edge lol. My heart was pounding when Aethtyta revealed what she had planned for Cieran. Okay onto the next chapter now.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2017
I I listen to your story because it's awesome my friend. You bring hope to my jury days
XtremeManiac33 chapter 12 . 10/2/2017
That first act was incredibly gripping. I read it through the weekend and I didn't want it to end. Curse my weak eyes for wanting sleep! Cieran and his interactions with the current cast is very good, like it's one of the reasons I keep reading. While I do think the relationship with Nynsi went a bit too fast, I do like them together, especially after their talk about the racism and having to know each other first. Trena seems like a fun character to have around and Xerol, who I thought was going to be an antagonist (human being racist a Batarian, I know) ended up being cool.

I like the slow build to the end of this act. Getting involved into gang warfare while a new threat of the Blue Suns possibly coming to get them makes me want to see what happens in the second act, which I will after this review. I expected the SI to find a way to get involved with the ME storyline, but this is intriguing enough that I'll be fine if we don't get there just yet.

Great first act. Will be reading through the second one right after this!
TheRedMezek chapter 30 . 9/28/2017
Your story is great work, I'm glad I can read through several sequels when I finish this.
ForgottenPrince chapter 41 . 8/25/2017
Love it and off to read the other.
Madsamurai chapter 19 . 8/10/2017
I've been binging this story for the last 3 days or so. Its great :) I am especially excited because there are so many more books to read! I am really liking how you've done the romance with Cieran and Nynsi.

One thing that does bother me is that Cieran never thinks that he could be in an Alternate Universe. He has to consider that the games might be wrong, even if they are not.
Nogoodnms chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
Finally, an interesting romance in an SI.
AngelForm chapter 40 . 7/6/2017
An impressive story.

Very few authors have the guts to use so few canon characters or the skill to make OCs deep and vibrant. Not going near canon events is also a treasured change of pace from ‘common SI’ stories.

I very much like seeing Batarians who aren’t Always Chaotic Evil.

The power armour makes sense. Valuable enough to exist, but too limiting to be used on mass. A proper military, or unusually well equipped mercs, have the heavy firepower to take them down. On the other hand they can carry heavy weapons and laugh in the face of small arms.
Got to wonder if the Volus use them much.

The romance aspect… tolerable, which is about the best I ever feel about romance plots.

The angst is appropriate but still annoying. I do not read SI stories for existential musings on the nature of fate and predestination.
twentyitalians chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
While I was skeptical at first, this is a great read and a great premise. Tron in concept only.

Though Asari's on lightbikes would be pretty cool.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/4/2017
I would have said, "tell me, how do you like your wife? Medium-rare? Kentucky Fried?"
Badgedbadger chapter 40 . 3/25/2017
Now that's what I call an ending. It almost makes me want to stop here, except I'm not going to because I'm enjoying this too much.
Ryder chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Im enjoying this very much! Thank you for not having the stereotypical mental break down nearly ALL SI main characters have. A tiny little freak out is fine, then followed by calming oneself is fine in my opinion.
hiki chapter 30 . 3/3/2017
Ah, finally, a story that just clicks together. Everything flows smoothly, i've got no complaints. Good work, keep it up
seabo76 chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Just started reading this story. Actually started on Strange Bedfellows and was all holy wtf who is this guy and this story is crazy! Just finished Chapter 3 and so far very very interesting.