Reviews for One Small Child
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Wow! I absolutely love this story. :-3 No room in the inn... This gives me an idea... :-)
And the implication that a certain young Padawan was there in the right place at the right time and made it possible for the greatest Story to continue is just... wow. This blows my mind. and brings tears to my eyes. So beautiful... :-3
If you haven't decided to stop writing and have time, would you please consider writing more stories? _
darksideofnight chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I like this! The only thing I found out of place was the fact that he was just there. I didn't really mind, because it didn't affect the story, but still... Besides that, fantastic job!
Pirate-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I loved it! Very heart-touching! IT shows that even on the planet covered by city, full of people and politcal leaders, that even a child can lighten the heart and warm it! Well Done!
EagleFox chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
_ Yep. That's what Christmas is really about. To give, not get.
makoto chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Yeah yeah yeah! Like Like Like!
Vicki Vance chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Very nice. Just was Christmas is all about.
EmiV chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Lovely. wonderful display of emotions. Just the kind of fic we need to see more of!

EmiV
Holly Jolly chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
this is good. i really enjoyed it. don't know if you had more chapters in mind or not...doesn't really need more, it's good as it is.
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Wow... for lack of better words, wow. That was a nice, sweet story, Cascadia, and I agree that you need to REALLY write a sequel. I wonder who the child is... the possibilities are endless, Cascadia. A sweet story. You DO have a way with words.

-Blazer-
Anne McSommers chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
that was so sweet. i loved it.
Ciria chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
This was so sweet :) Thank you for giving the pleasure, I truly loved this one.
CYN21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Lovely, Cas. I can certainly see our beautiful Obi doing such a thing - and setting the stage for some much larger events than he could possily imagine.

Wonderful work.

CYN
Anna Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
That was cute. It just seemed a little strange to have a Christian reference in a Sw fic.

Still creative though. _
Heidi M chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Beautiful, really!

The end just screams sequel!SEQUEL!
LauraCeleste chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
That was a lovely story, simply lovely. The Christian overtone was used very nicely, and it fit the story appropriately. Thanks for sharing :)