Reviews for Now You See Me
Bunny1 chapter 5 . 4/27
Ha ha ha...
kristleap chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Loved the scene when Brown surveyed the room the brothers were kept in. Was great seeing Agent Gideon making a reappearance. Was happy the brothers were okay and would live to fight another day. Loved the ending. You have the brothers bantering down pat. Here's hoping you will be writing many more Simon & Simon stories.
kristleap chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Another great chapter. Was so glad to see them escape. Loved all the hurt/comfort in this chapter. Was great seeing Rick being the big brother and caring for A.J. I loved seeing both brothers praying for help. Thank God for Daggett.
keller12917 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Oh man when that knock came and the voice answered I was so afraid it was actually the guys that threatened to go to her house and they were somehow mimicking Downtown Brown's voice good enough they fooled her.
keller12917 chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
This is getting a bit creepier feels like the ones who have them have some connection with the circus but then you never know. Look forward to more of this story.
keller12917 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This whole chapter had me smiling I could honestly hear and see each of them through your words just as if I was watching the tv show! Neither of them change Rick still wanting to go to a magic show and AJ trying to be polite to that lady and Rick being his usual blunt but loving self. :) I loved it.
kristleap chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Another good chapter. I love how the brothers are so protective of each other. It was so like Rick to get A.J.'s mind back on the crisis at hand. You had my hopes up when Rick was able to get loose, then dashed them when he discovered the bolt on the outside. I liked your authors note. I too am a Criminal Minds fan. The recent episode revolving around Gideon was so good. I'm glad Brown seems to be getting some answers. The guys owe him big for saving their mom. Looking forward to your next chapter.
kristleap chapter 2 . 2/12/2015
This is getting good. You can see where the guys get their detective skills from. Cecilia's no slouch. The brothers being able to hear each other is a blessing and a curse. They know that each other is okay and communicate, but they also can hear each other being beaten. Glad to see Brown got a good lead to go on. Looking forward to see what happens next.
kristleap chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Was so happy to see that you are writing a stand alone Simon & Simon story. They have a knack for getting themselves into trouble. You have me intrigued with them being kidnapped and interrogated. I'm glad if they have to be separated that they can at least communicate with each other. I like the way you had them not remembering what happened. When they had to reflect back and remember, it was like I was there at the circus with them. As always you have the brothers personalities pegged. I'm glad Cecilia has Lieutenant Brown on their trail. Looking forward to the next chapter.