Reviews for Even Humans Take a Break from War
spike'smate chapter 7 . 7/21
LOVED IT!
shame u wont to see this review
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Awesomesauce!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
aw sweet as you should do a total sequal
Mary chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
Extremely beautiful !

Thank you very much !
lisa spikelova chapter 7 . 1/21/2003
TWAS A GREAT SERIES V DIFFRENT FROM ALL OF DA OTHA'S I HAVE RED. AT FIRST I THOUGHT 'TO FLUFFY FOR ME!' DA STORY GREW ON ME N I LIKED IT LOTS

SO MANY CONGRATS ON DAT! IT WAS NICE 2 READ A STORY WHERE ALL ENDS WELL AND IT ACTUALLY FINISH'S. BASICLY I LIKED IT & OTHA PPL SHOULD LIKE IT!

-LISA (SPIKE_LOVA)
Falcon-Rider chapter 7 . 12/29/2002
awe can i post it on my webisite?

starsightvoices
Perky Goth Chik chapter 7 . 12/28/2002
This is such a sweet story! Thanks, I needed something 'light and fluffy' to read during the holidays. :)

~Rose
katelynndc chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
That was truly beautiful! I have read other stories of yours and I believe you have a gift for writing! Keep up the awesome work!
NevermindDaria chapter 7 . 12/22/2002
wonderful! delicious! tear-jerking! thanks for making my christmas extra happy! the gifts spike chose for each of the scoobies were perfect - i especially love buffy's and anya's. the cooking scene was loads of fun. i love how buffy and spike took a moment to talk about their favorite christmas memories. this was such a sweet story! thanks again!
Kori Dale chapter 7 . 12/21/2002
This is a beautiful story. Just perfect for the holidays. I wish that you could do a spell to possess the writers at BTVS for one episode so that we could get a sweet holiday episode :). Thanks for the Christmas present.
vamp chapter 7 . 12/19/2002
Wonderful Christmas story! Thank you so much for it!
LifeFiction chapter 7 . 12/17/2002
Great story! I loved it!
Rachel chapter 7 . 12/17/2002
xander and anya under the blanket was adorable. buffy and spike and the Christmas tree was absolutely enchanting. the heavenly power's final thoughts were excellent, and optimistic,and wonderful.

Merry Christmas to you too! and thank you for this story.
CarBar chapter 7 . 12/17/2002
Oh...what a great story. Thanks for the Christmas cheer. Have a great Holiday!
SinisterChic chapter 7 . 12/17/2002
That was sweet. I really loved the end, with evil returning, but with hope. :)