Reviews for Second Wind
Golden Light 001 chapter 67 . 10/15
As it is now october.
Golden Light 001 chapter 56 . 10/15
All I imagined was a little girl with lion ears reminiscent to chibi saber roaring with all the enthusiasm luffy as cutesy as possible while the cannon fired, and giggling maniacally as she whispered "I am Sunny, hear me roar" and it was absolutely adorable.
H3llion chapter 67 . 10/12
The marines are doomed~~
TwistLuck.L chapter 67 . 10/7
damn Blacky is back Aww
thank for the story cant wait to see to where you going with it and where its will end
Jaredfire chapter 67 . 10/5
Amazing story! Can't wait for more
Blackstriker94 chapter 67 . 10/5
This story is beyond awesome and I can't wait for more.
Markus-Antonius chapter 67 . 10/3
Well crap... lol that’s perfect. Anyway I love this story and can’t wait for the next one!
Markus-Antonius chapter 62 . 10/3
Boa!
cannibal27 chapter 1 . 9/30
let me third time reading this story begin
Thank you chapter 67 . 9/28
Obviously it's your story and you can do whatever you want. But a bit of advice from the new chapter it seems to indicate that Shanks relies more on his Solid strong crew rather than his own individual power when compared to other Yonko like Kaido who seems to just use his own brute strength to win; this also supports the lore with "one on one Kaido wins".
Moonlight Blue Rose chapter 67 . 9/30
Yeah! Destroy the World Government! Ugh... I mean, I wonder what plan Torao has. *mutter* And Blackbeard will finaly die, oh joy.
Singthean chapter 16 . 9/28
What the point of having luffy fight zero here? I don't understand.
AcidicSnake chapter 67 . 9/29
Damn that was amazing. It’s different from most of the time travel stories and I honestly love it. Can’t wait to see where you take us next!
Moonlight Blue Rose chapter 55 . 9/27
I had been on my phone when I had read it and kinda forgot to review it, so. Ah, the sass. Gimme more of the Sassy and Sarcastic Luffy. It was so beautiful and then he turned to Robin and pouted and the adorablenesss!

Ahem, so for this chapter - this is my favourite canon arc and damn if you didn't just make me cry! Robin, oh, how much I love her. Such a great character!

God, Ace. Don't. Do. That. I am still suffering from Marineford and I certainly don't want to lose Ace again.

Also, loved how everyone ignored Franky in the end! XD
Robthekiwi121 chapter 67 . 9/22
Ah was very refreshing to re-read this fic!
5,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »