Reviews for Second Wind
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 5 . 19h
AWESOMESAUCE! Of COURSE Zoro & Luffy would remember this Jack***; they're from the Future!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 4 . 20h
ALL RIGHT! Luffy's Advice HELPED Zoro; due to his Experience!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 3 . 20h
OH BOY; Even with his experience in the future; He STILL Forgot how bad Zoro's sense of Direction was!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 2 . 20h
THIS IS SO COOL! EXPERIENCED Luffy is talking casually to zoro, who at THIS point in time never even MET him before!
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 1 . 20h
COOL! I Love the thought of Luffy having a New Game Plus! like a 2nd Chance!
dead?
Is the story ded? Hope ur doing alright!
Phazer12 chapter 48 . 7/13
Wait is the goro goro no mi for Sabo!
PoopSensei23 chapter 62 . 7/7
Are you still updating?
is it chapter 62 . 7/3
this story dead?
iNF3RNALHAV0C chapter 62 . 7/5
I am hoping you continue, this is really good stuff!
Dimdipdrop chapter 62 . 7/4
Amazing chapter for an amazing tale you wrote there. Tho the cliffhanger is killing me rn, i can't help but wait for you to update the book. Thanks for the chapter, i'll be waiting for the next. Luv u XD
AXbxTT4U chapter 62 . 7/4
I freaking love this fic dude its the gratest OP time-travel fic I have ever read on this site hope you‘ll update soon
Very difficult to update, when one piece mango events and major background are still being revealed like starting of Wano in the middle of world building in reverie.

Latest mango chapter of 909 showing the sad Whitebread's past and more sadder situation of Whitebread's crews. Harts breaking for those poor being targeted.

One event the author change for Enel and thereby his journey to the moon would never occurred in this timeline.
Did the author planning to give that role to Coby?

Wondering about Sabo ? Will he have Blackbread's power or he is the third time traveller, where his second shadow posses duplicated copy of ACE power ?

Good look
Rhavis chapter 62 . 7/1
Agrees to Sanji's request so long as it's the best food she's ever had.

Sanji's Request
Best food she's ever had.

Sanji.
Food.
Best.

...

...

Hahaha, you sweet summer child... I'd feel more sorry for her if I wasn't laughing so damned hard I couldn't breath.
4,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »