Reviews for Second Wind
kacoo chapter 3 . 4/11/2015
I quite like how you have characterised Coby it seems believable that he could grow too be awesomely strong
kacoo chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
I really like how luffy and Zorro interact in this chapter
kacoo chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I like there types of stories alot and you seem to have started out well
MyLittleSister chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
Haha I loved the line of "read the mood asshole"! Irony at its finest
The Patient One chapter 22 . 4/5/2015
I like it quite a lot, and I sincerely hope that I won't have to wait very much longer for the next chapter.
jdboss1 chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
good job on telling Smoker off over Arlong
Lightningblade49 chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
wonder how smoker's feeling he got wrecked.
Ghostunderasheet chapter 22 . 3/30/2015
What did Roger mean 'the third one will be difficult'? That makes no sense... but now I really want to know. That being said, thanks for explaining what they're doing int he past. It's really cool to see Roger and you did a pretty good job with him.
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 3/30/2015
While it is a shame not seeing the Arlong fight, it would have been a one sided curb stomp. So it's fine I suppose.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
Please say the third one's Ace. I can just imagine Ace's ghost following Luffy around on his journey after he died. Refusing to pass on to instead look after Luffy. This is one of my favorite One Piece time travel fics.
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
I looked it up but cannot find it. Is there a way to become immune to CoC? If so I would like to know. I honestly cannot stand hearing that in a story. Some guy made the first bandit, the one that attacked Luffy right after he got the df ability immune to haki.

I won't judge your story harshly on that one count, the other one I quit reading as soon as they made a common trash bandit IMMUNE to coc, your story is great otherwise, but I don't know if even Buggy can be IMMUNE to Conquerors Haki.

Could you provide a link for me or just tell me if it is a plot device you used?
PsyRien chapter 22 . 3/28/2015
FH EAWIUGH RPEUATH GEIURHGAPIWUEHT
MY MIND CAN'T PROCESS ANYTHING, I'M TOO HAPPY!
THIS IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL *LUFFY FANBOYING ALERT*
THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING CHAPTER!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT ONE!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 22 . 3/28/2015
It was in the past, how is it a plot twist?
But good to finally know.
Eaglebucky chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
Good. So keep writing and may be longer chapters
RINNESHARINGAN chapter 22 . 3/27/2015
Good chapter but the powers of Roger to send him back are vague
6,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 411 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 431 .. Last Next »