Reviews for Second Wind
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
I love how you wrote this but I couldn't help it: What if Luffy jhad asked Dragon how Sabo was doing?! I can't get the idea out of my head!
Kouru-Kage chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Caru Carue

Omanyte ammonite (omanyte is a pokemon, the ammonite is the extinct animal is was based on)
(I think Luffy's claims of it being an octopus shell are amusing because on some rudimentary level it is almost correct, in the fact that both are cephalopods)

Brontosaurus apatosaurus (brontosorus is considered only a secondary name, as the name Apatosaurus was first)

You accidentally have a closing quotation mark in the wrong place
...doesn't work out. She had a sad look on her face." ...doesn't work out." She had a sad look on her face.

Hope to see this continue, very much (I think the best bit so far is the fact that with Zoro's claim of having known Luffy for two and a half years there is pretty much nobody who can prove otherwise, so nobody can figure out from that that there's anything strange going on)
Nexus chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Wow, those guys have really been at it.

I honestly can't wait to see the look on Mr. 3's face when Luffy and Zoro find him... XD
w1lliam chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
fun fact: out of all re-tell the story/time travel fics i know of, only 2 of those made it past crocodile with one ending at enies lobby (this being a time travel fic like this one) and one still (Sloooowly) ongoing and the only one i know of to reach the timeskip.
I challenge you to eventually make it past enies lobby and be the first time travel fic to make it to the timeskip
i realy hope you can do it, this is one of my favorite One Piece fics and my shared nr1 time travel fic

keep up the good work
Cya:) William;)

(the 2 fics being the timetravel fic "Once Again" and the retelling "A Different Take" respectively if you are interested)
(also the time travel fic you are tied with is "New Game Plus")
raynisia chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
very enjoyable. great chapter!
Zombietooth chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Nice. I liked all the deadpan oneliners Luffy practically threw at "3" and Co, and how relaxed Sanji reacted to suddenly meeting 2 giants partying with his crew xD
Also, I just realised that I've never read a OP fanfic without the almost legendary Zoro/Sanji fights, and somehow I really like that friendly vibe the two of them are having in Second Wind (even if it's just because Zoro's so much more stronger than Sanji and every fight the two could possibly have would already be concluded before they started...)
layla-kyoyama chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
yeah! it is coming chopper!
Animegirl1279 chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Now to drum island and the recruitment of a reindeer:) can't wait till they get chopper
Janus chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Awesome Story. I really liked the Description of Zorros non Existing Navigation Abilites.
Im really looking forward to more.
GR chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
caught ooff fuard indeed, thought that won't be a fight this time,
Ghostunderasheet chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
I wonder what you're going to do about the poisoned/bombed sake...
Animegirl1279 chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Great update I really love your story, can't wait to see how little garden plays out
raynisia chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
fun chapter!
Zombietooth chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Yay! Finally arrived at Litte Garden :D
I really liked what Nami and Usopp told Vivi about wanting to learn Haki to be able to protect Luffy in return for always needing the rescue so far.
I'm looking forward to the confrontation between the Strawhats and Baroque Works on the island already.
Nexus chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
HA! Reading about the snowball fight was fun!

But oof, poor Luffy with those nightmares...that's gotta be a nasty thing I wonder what else might have brought Luffy and Zoro back...

Keep up the good work!