Reviews for Second Wind
Nexus chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
HA! Reading about the snowball fight was fun!

But oof, poor Luffy with those nightmares...that's gotta be a nasty thing I wonder what else might have brought Luffy and Zoro back...

Keep up the good work!
mar9893 chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
Im glad your not deviating from canon right now because if you did then how would luffy get the same nakama again. I hope to see you update this story again. This is great
Yoooooo chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
I'm so happy you update so fast :D this is my favorite story!
TempestStory chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
Like your story so far and like what you've done with Luffy and Zoro characters. I believe that Luffy should be more like this in the manga, because while I love Luffy's character and personality, it does get a little annoying at times. it is also a little hard to really believe it at times especially after Sabololly and the Whitebeard War arc. you would think that after he lost his crew right in front of his eyes and then have Ace also die right in front of him that he would mature a little bit.

keep up the good work
Zombietooth chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Omg Zoro's coolest moment so far - I loved how he basically threatened a whole town of bounty hunters into submission without lifting a finger xD
That was definitely the most original and creative spin on the Whiskey Peak arc in a OP timetravel ff I've ever read.
And I can't even tell you how happy I was when I realised you still included Luffy and Zoro's fight, even though they probably would have destroyed the whole island had they really meant it...
one last thing, I don't really know when it happened, but you Sanji somehow turned into this sassy Prince of oneliners - and I absolutely love it it!
Kojo208 chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Loved how you was able to keep the fight between Luffy and Zoro(Always love to see them go against each other). I hope you continue this fic to my favorite arc which is Thriller Bark mostly because near the end with Zoro taking on Luffy's pain
Monkey D. Funky chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Another great update. The way your having each crewmember progress a little differently from canon is nice, like Nami thinking about Zoro and Luffy's connection. I do really like longer chapters, too.
Ghostunderasheet chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Luffy... you f***ing moron. Do you have no self restraint? Oh wait... yeah. He would. He so would. So, props for including that when most people would skip it. And here comes Little Garden. Man... it's going to be kind of a let-down compared to last time isn't it? The best part of that Arc was Zoro posing for his death, but that's just so obviously not happening and it'll be no fun without it. Hmm... The only really important plot bits were kicking Mr. 3 (and co.)'s collective asses and Nami getting sick. Will Luffy really let her walk around without a shirt this time? I see him being more careful than that.
And damn it all but I'm curious as to HOW Luffy and Zoro time traveled their consciousnesses or whatever. There haven't even been any hints in that direction. But I can be patient. Keep up the awesome work! I really appreciate it when someone updates their fic so often (Not that I do that for mine...) so it's nice to see.
Anna Cadwell chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Great chapter! Really loving this story! I'm excited for Alabasta. Keep up the good work!
raynisia chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
much more destruction with their fight this time around. great chapter!
Animegirl1279 chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
So I am curious about luffys statement that they are the best pirate group around and him comparing them with some other great groups. I know luffy thinks that law is great but is he really that trustworthy of a pirate, don't get me wrong I love law but that was just a tough on that part.

Otherwise loved the cjphapter as always thanks for the update.
I just released that Ace should be showing up soon, how will luffy react to seeing his brother.
layla-kyoyama chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
very good chapter, if he really surprised me about the fight between the two, but narraste that fight so great !, I'm glad upgradequickly, this story definitely has much to offer ! :)
innocent94 chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
its cool you update very quickly
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2015
This story is really great!
Ghostunderasheet chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
Damn. I'm so glad you didn't go into detail with everyone's deaths. I nearly started crying in the middle of study hall as it is. Not that I'd ever read fanfiction during study hall. ... Don't judge me. It's a compliment. You're stuff's good enough to distract me from schoolwork! Be flattered! Or you could probably conclude more about my work ethic than anything... Whatevsies. I love the Luffy-Zoro bromance thing you've got going on, and mourn the Zoro-Sanji fights which would be just so unfair right now.
I noticed we didn't pick up Vivi. I'm not complaining. As long as we still kick Crocodile's ass I don't mind... thought to be honest I kind of love the guy, even if he is evil. It's because of his actions at Marineford - helping Luffy escape when he didn't have to. You can't skip the Alabasta arc entirely, if only because Luffy wouldn't miss out on an opportunity to throw his 'trainee' crew up against some strong opponents.
It's kind of a shame that they're going to have to explain haki so many times - every time anyone joins the crew. That'll be a pain in the ass. But worth it.
6,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 419 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 .. Last Next »