Reviews for Not Your Usual Scary Story
Gunsmoke chapter 11 . 1/21/2003
Hola!

Well, let me start off by saying that yet again, my good friend, you've done very well. Everybody in your fanfic was in character and didn't seem to stray. I agree with everybody when they say it is "x"-cellant. Bwahahahahahahaha! Anyway, please keep up the work and tell me when you write stuff in school. Remember, keep it in your pants.
Teresa42 chapter 11 . 1/7/2003
That was fabulous. I've read all your XF fics and I love them all, and I don't think I'm the only one who think's you're very talented. Keep it up!

Teresa
Teresa42 chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
Ok, what kind of middle school does this girl Caitlin go to? American Whore Training Academy? I think I've heard of it, it's just outside L.A.
sscw46 chapter 11 . 12/23/2002
Bwahaha! Very good. I love the dialogue between Scully and Doggett.
Kiki Cabou chapter 11 . 12/18/2002
This was incredible. Why are there only seven freakin' reviews up for it? I really liked this. You kept everyone brilliantly in character. The horror references "walked the line" - they moved the plot, creeped me out, and some of them were even amusing. I loved the chapter titles. Poor Scully - what a terrifically bad couple of days. And poor Doggett - on top of everything else, he had to deal with an overzealous teenager. Scully's dream sequence at the motel was phenomenal. I liked the "music." I snickered at the T-1000 thing, and I really felt bad for Jason and Bobby. But what struck me the most about this was how well it played visually. It took off with a bang and ran like an episode of the show. I liked the final, small segments showing what happened to everybody, and Scully's narration was terrific. Very in tune with a lot of the stuff that Mulder did when he gave little monologues.

My only "criticism" would be Caitlin's dialogue, which for some reason didn't come off very well. I can't even pinpoint why.

That said, this is really "x" cellent work. Way to go. :D
tefla chapter 9 . 12/13/2002
Hmmm ... alien bounty hunter? That is the only thing I could think of. Anyway, two great chapters. I liked them both.

Keep it up.
NWH chapter 7 . 12/11/2002
WOW! that was pretty awesome. I've laughed a few times during the story, but you really blew me away with this chapter. i love the references to older episodes; those are great! especially the one about "deep throat". i love Scully and Doggett's intereaction, and the cameo by you-know-who in 6 was great. I like the allusions to mulder too. this story is so good. hey, if you're reading these reviews, READ THIS STORY. It's great. thumbs way up, and you have a new reader. ;)
anhti chapter 6 . 12/10/2002
i love it...but at one point i was worried it was going to be a conspiracy fanfic...but i'm glad it was just a nightmare..loll...hope u'll update soon
Jennis524 chapter 6 . 12/10/2002
This is a great story! You have kept Doggett and Scully so much in character. I'm loving this story. Keep on writing you have a great idea here. Nice job!

Jen
tefla chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
Interesting twist. I like the waitress's reaction to the autopsy photos. *lol*
tefla chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
Keep it up.
Teresa42 chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
I like this, keep going!