Reviews for A Christmas Mystery
Sandy x Maxwell 4ever chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Where you put 'Maxwell:That Santa Clause is coming' is really Stan singing it and also where you put "Boss:How are you?" is really Jingle singing. Sorry to correct you but I love the story!
ForeverFarewell chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
aw i liked the song at the end that was a song...wasn't it?
Psi Kat chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
I love it! S/M is my fave couple.

(crying)WAH!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
Aww, the changes Sandy made in the card really did make it a lot sweeter And...um...*eyes glow red* MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER!So...uh...I'll just end this short little review now ;
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Things are starting to get really complicated for Maxwell, I almost feel sorry for him. This story just keeps getting better and better!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
Aww, Maxwell's so sweet! He wants Sandy to be happy so he's going through all that, that's SO cute!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Howdy's such a wise guy, but then again, I can't resist throwing a snowball at an unsuspecting victim either, so I guess it's natural This was another perfect chapter, as usual You rock! heh, enough lollygagging, I'm reading the next chappie now cause your fics are so good they're addictive!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
*High pitched shriek* AH! This was like, one of the first Hamtaro fics I ever read and I never reviewed it! Well, I didn't have a penname back then, but now I do, so I'll review it now! Ahem:

Oh, what an excellent start! I can feel

this is gonna be another one of those perfect, to-die-for, Katy Chan works of art (Acrtually, I know that for a fact cause I already read it, but pretend I didn't, cause that'll make it easier for the both of us ;;)
Starlight00 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
GREAT STORY!
Juupitrie chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
O me likey, it's a cute story already.
Light Sneasel chapter 7 . 3/19/2003
That was very sweet indeed! The last chapter had me saying Aw! The ending was both sweet and amusing and I give you another A for a great story!
Light Sneasel chapter 4 . 3/19/2003
What a predicment! Very amusing yet I can't wait to reach the end. The small details will always get ya! I just have to see how Max figures this one out!
Tortured Artist chapter 7 . 3/18/2003
That epilogue was a little pointless but I love how you ended the story with that Christmas song. I love it and have a merry Christmas.
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
I love a good romance story before the holidays. Maxwell Sandy, I've never seen a cuter couple.
Chaopika chapter 7 . 12/21/2002