Reviews for Smile
E.S. Simeon chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Well, very good. For a fic like this, it had a good variety of elements that made it interesting and it just came out really well. Being one the earliest Daikari fic, it had an amazing ending I could say.
Cerebrate chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
Great story! Nothing much to say 'cause I think I'm sick and I'm talking like a six year old...hope you write more like this...good ending...ugh...I think I'm gonna barf...
The Lonely Kitsune chapter 3 . 11/17/2002
Wow cute fic! Daikari all the way!
Link of Shadow chapter 3 . 7/6/2001
::glares at Auddy:: I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! ARGHH! it makes me like the Takari fandom(and couple) less and less everytime someone says that kind of thing about takari.. personally, i DO NOT think they belong together(Takeru and Hikari, that is) and i think Kari would choose davis over TK... GREAT fic, BTW
Auddy chapter 3 . 4/16/2001
Hi Don't worry i won't critizis(I can't spell) you stroy but I wanted to know if you thought Takeru and Hikari were meant for each other . Personaly I hate Davis and I think Takeru should be with Hikari . good story bye

auddy
CyberSerpent chapter 3 . 3/31/2001
Are Daisuke and Hikari a couple? Are they? I hope so! And I just finished "Realized Too Late," a Sora/? fic, so read it if you like! Sorry for filling up the review space with my blabbering!
digiguy chapter 3 . 3/31/2001
very good story
CyberSerpent chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
And I thought I was good!
Shawn Li chapter 3 . 2/11/2001
YOU SUCK! TAKERU WILL NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT U R FANFIC IS HORRIBLE

P.S. IM SORRY TO SAY THIS TO U AS A REVIEW BUT I REALLY REALLY HATE DAVIS X HAKARI SO IM SORRY
Magnamon 2K1 chapter 3 . 1/30/2001
This was such a cute series, Evil Idiot. I really liked all the stories and the way they progressed. Cant wait for more Daikari and other stories from you.
Treefrog chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
DAIKARI FOREVER!
Felinephoenix chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Ooo...revenge...I smell revenge in the air...Good story. _
The Late BenneyC chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
You know, I don't like Daisuke, BUT THIS STORY ROCKS! It's going in my list of favorites. I loved the happy ending! Anyoen who flames doesn't get it, that's all. Give the poor fools a break. You rock!
Takari-sama chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
...Fells sad...Basicly because me and my B/f's nick names are Kari and TK. And The day I read this...I got dumped too...ARGH! But Other then that...I kinda liked it...*Points up and says, "Look up there!"* Yeah it's that Takari thing...Well at least it isn't The stupidest of all, Mimato, ne? *Slaps herself* God am I mean *Gets Kicked* OWWW! What was that for Amanda? oh yeah, I'm not having a good day because I got dumped...Well anyway, SPIFFY Ficcle!
HA HA chapter 1 . 11/24/2000