Reviews for Child of Malice
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 1/11
that was a great chapter and I can't wait for more:)
SailorTardis498 chapter 9 . 1/11
hmm interesting
joaco14jc chapter 9 . 1/11
This has to be one of the most amazing works at contrasting what morality means in a war, and how, when under certain circunstances, the only choice is to fight dirty and messy. There are few stories which deal with this theme, and i can't wait for the next one.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 9 . 1/11
Read the whole thing...what happens next?
Tsukikageshi chapter 9 . 1/11
0.0 very well written. please update soon
AyameKitsune chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Epic! More please!
GirlFish chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Since several things are different than the anime, I'm interested in seeing how the Myotismon fiasco goes...not to mention the Dark Masters thing.

(Not sure if you'll do 02.)
katie33333333333 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
you should have Sonia and sonic get transported to Digi-world
fallondyson chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
please have sonic remember he is serenity brother and send him to the digital world and see manic helping tai and selena
eduardoantonio1936 chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Selena problem ended (for now)? Davis will appear soon, or Human-World? Jun will have a stick shoved up his ass, or will be a good sister? And Kari will be a helpless maiden, or not? Why I'm doing so many questions? Hehe.
eduardoantonio1936 chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
So Manic will give them a helping hand? Besides him that the Castle was Myotismon? More characters Mobius assist in the resumption of Digi-World? Sorry for not using the translator before but its history makes me so excited!
Wishfull-star chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
well that was an unexpected memory loved the chapter and I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
Wishfull-star chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
that was an amazing chapter and I cant wait for whatever happens next:)
Wishfull-star chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
that was a great chapter im glad someone nailed piximon I didn't like how he trained tai even if it did help him in the end:) loved the chapter cant wait for more:)