Reviews for The Date
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Type your review here...
JobertBean chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I can still recall that I use to get hooked from this TV series and I do believe that it is the finest show back then. The Mod Squad series are about these 3 main casts in their puberty period, enthusiasm, and urge against crime. They are the fresh ones who got themselves trapped up in anxiety with bylaw and sooner or later, they became the heroes of the story who helps the innocents. I was astonished by their fashionable costumes and mostly on how the story goes on each episode. One of the best show during the sixties! Luckily, I found a DVD copy of this show and it’s available at Action/MOD_SQUAD_DVD_COLLECTION/ which produced a great copy of this show. I received DVDs with such great quality. Overall, I highly recommend this show; it's merely an excellent typical show with great action scenes, that is suitable for all ages.
Caroline Masters chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Lovely well-written story. I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Loved it! I always thought Pete and Julie should end up together!
vwrighttwmi.rr.com chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Angela, this was fantastic, especially for a first fic. I've said it before but it still applies-the way you write Pete and Julie is perfectly beautiful and completely right. Arggh, I'm more in love with Pete than ever now. What a great date!

Vicky
Lois chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
As I read your story, I returned to the 1970s in my mind and could picture every action, every movement, every conversation as though it really happened. In the actual TV show, the audience never really knew if Pete and Julie ever did have a romatic relationship, but if they did - your story tells the "perfect first day" so compellingly. You have an excellent gift for writing - I hope you write more Mod Squad stories.
Tash chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very sweet story, I didn't want it to end.
Summer39 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
My library is going to be filled with your stories my friend. You had me looking back at my younger

days. I swear I was thinking "Saturday Night Fever" when

Pete was getting dressed for his night out with Julie.

Though sadly, some of the guys I dated dressed like that

in the mid to late 80's. This was such a sweet and nostalgic read. Pete an Julie are becoming one of my

favorite fiction couples. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Great job!
MagicSwede1965 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow, what a wonderful story. You're so good with the detailed descriptions and all the feelings that Pete and Julie were experiencing. This was a real treasure to read and a great prelude to your current "Mod Squad" tale! Bravo!
Hawk Mage chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Great. I had to ask my mom what "The Hit" was so I could understand this. This is cute for a first date. Very romantic.
Jen23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Romantic! Romantic! What else can I say...but, I loved it. I think is needs a sequel.

Pete is such a gentlemen. Julie is so down to earth. You've got to love them both.

You did a beautiful job with their first date. Good work.