Reviews for Under Construction
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I read it in the contest and loved it. Although you ending was satisfying, I still wanted more of these two. Great job.
jamz8899 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
So glad to hear you wrote this! I LOVE IT! So excited to see more of this story. I am a big fan, enjoy all of your work! 3 :D
purpleC305 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I knew it! I this was yours. I was right. Yay me. Thanks so much for writing it and I hope to see more of these 2.
I was right! You have a unique style of writing. :)
boopgirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Added it. So want more!
Tashakcooks chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I thought this might be yours when reading it in the contest! Fantastic and I'm so glad you're going to give us more of this Edward and Bella.
TLammy chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
One of my contest favs. Thanks so much for entering, I really enjoyed it :) Looking forward to more.
haylee21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I knew this was you. It was my number one pick!
KitSmitty chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
It was one of my votes.. loved it!
Jdonovan09 chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Would love to see this continued! Loved it
Ninkita chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This was one of my favs in the contest, and I guess it totally makes sense that it was yours! I'm gonna keep this on alerts in case you do continue (please, with a pouty face and puss-in-boots eyes)
Smusic F. Reader chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I absolutely love this story! Congratulations for being in the Top 5 of the contest. I really would love to see more of these two. You know Charlie wants grand kids, and I wouldn't mind reading the making of said grand kids. Just saying! This really is a wonderful story just as a one-shot, however. Definitely lives up to the genius that always comes from your pen!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Loved it so much! You got one of my votes.
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Congratulations! I love this story. I can't wait read Moore of these two.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38