Reviews for More Than Enough
Debs0608 chapter 3 . 9/4
So very vey good. Thanks for writing.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/9
Another good one shot. I'm racking it in. I really am enjoying reading each one and they are all goo to the last page! Thank you.
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 6/15/2018
Loved these two

Brady as an efficient Cupid!
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 6/15/2018
Wow! Intense.
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
What a great contrast between these two! Her family is stifling her!

Bella’s not recognizing her talent.

Great possibilities! Dinner reservations made and now...
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 5/27/2018
Excellent!
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 5/27/2018
Le sigh... So beautiful. So sad.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Awww, dang! Both infatuated with the mysterious other, yet Bella initiated then ended their one perfect moment. It could have been more.
janiqs chapter 3 . 1/14/2018
Your writing is breathtaking. Thank you so much for sharing this true gem. Would you ever consider continuing it?
missmelly chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
Good lord, what a beautiful story!
njwriter62 chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Lovely!
Elise de Sallier chapter 3 . 2/24/2017
terrific story...and Brady was great. Thank you :)
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
So happy that she obviously followed her heart and chose Edward over her domineering family and they found happiness together. I'm sure you've heard this before but I would love to read more of their story, you know, if you ever get bored! ;-)
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Oh, they both sound so sad at the end! Why couldn't they possibly work something out? They've barely talked about themselves or their lives at home. Why does it have to be so final?
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Oh my, such bad timing! But they both seem to have found something in the other that they're apparently missing, and maybe it could be more than one moment? I hope he goes to find her! He knows where she'll be.

Why are her parents summoning her back and why does she put up with it? She could try and get a job to make some money - if money is what they're holding over her head? I want to know her backstory. Bella seems free-spirited and adventurous, yet she's obviously worried about what her group of "friends" will think if she cancels on them, and she is acquiescing to her father's wishes by going home when she doesn't really want to. Curious how the whole "older man" scenario could play out with Edward. He has to find her!