Reviews for Ripe
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2016
Great chapter! Please keep updating it!
beetledriver7 chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
I was thrilled to see an update to this story. I absolutely love the pace and have really enjoyed the whole reimagining of Sydney's pregnancy. While I was glad Jack was by her side in the show, I love having Vaughn here in your story. Welcome back!
Snowgirl01 chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
More please
twlightbella chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Sydney is going to be a mommy
beetledriver7 chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
Oh noooooo! I thought for sure we would see a birth here...apparently I was wrong! I knew it was too good to be true. :) Still enjoying this story. Can't wait to find out who this doctor is (surely not Irina? That'd be pretty bold for her).
Snowgirl01 chapter 14 . 8/25/2015
More please
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Didn't see the dream coming!
loveslatin13 chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
I've been seriously deprived of SV lately, so I've been reading some of your older stuff over again. I'm so glad Sydney's okay! I'll admit you had me convinced that irina was there. They have been through so much already it would be perfectly normal for their happiness to all come crashing down.
beetledriver7 chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Oh man! You really had me on a trip there...Irina, Peyton, AND Lauren! That was an intense nightmare. But a beautiful response from Vaughn at the end. Thank goodness it was only a bad dream!
beetledriver7 chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
What a dastardly cliffhanger! Lol I was totally not expecting Irina to pop up in this chapter. Now I'm seriously worried. Maybe Jack will save the day? Hmm...
CatalynMJ1015 chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Still with you. :-) Very realistic ongoing drama- how Syd still isn't quite in perfect health, but things aren't on tenterhooks either. Hopefully she'll get her strength back soon. Aww, poor Syd.
beetledriver7 chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Still with you! I love the idea that Sydney is "learning" not to work. We all know she is the prime example of a workaholic, diving into work to try to solve or ignore her problems. I think that there would definitely be some fear between these two after all they've been through (even if it's buried a bit deep). Lovely chapter!
CatalynMJ1015 chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Sooo, fanfic won't let me post on Chapter 7 again, and I just wanted to say: the "you don't look like a Caitlin to me" joke. That is SO them! :-D

(This chapter was fab too. Yes, even kickass agents are only human!)
CatalynMJ1015 chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
I swear I didn't peek at this chapter before writing last chapter's review saying I hope they have a good time in Nepal. :-D

You did a very good job with the physical stuff- and just as importantly, the context around it. I think Vaughn's perpetual concern, Syd's teasing him the next morning, etc, is all just as important as the act itself.
CatalynMJ1015 chapter 8 . 6/7/2015
Great medical and detail locations so far. I'm not a big fan of Vaughn in general but I do feel for him in this fic. And poor Syd! :-( I hope Nepal is good to them. (But then where would the story action be, right?)