Reviews for The Man Next Door
topaz addiction chapter 38 . 17h
So for the last 2 weeks I've just been exclusively reading your stories, and now I think I've read the very last one that peaked my interest and I'm straight up devastated. You are an incredible storyweaver! You always have the right amount of drama, the right amount of happily ever after, the right amount of angst. Seriously I'm so so so sad that I have to go back to reading other authors. Thank you so much for writing! This has been just the break from reality that I needed.
Aw I’m kinda sad they’ve decided not to have children. I hope it changes.
Lol at some readers finding Alice intrusive. I feel like Alice is always intrusive. She pretty much crosses lines in every story she’s written into. Take a shot every time she’s called a “meddling pixie.” BUT I did not think your Alice was overboard though! She was curious but was not disrespectful. I would be surprised if no one asked Bella about Edward.
I think she needed to back off a little, it’s like she’s pressuring him. She needs to let him decide when he’s ready. It’s not like they don’t have an active and healthy sex life already.
Oh no. I had a feeling Edward had been raped or sexually harrased&assulted.
itakeirwin chapter 38 . 5/13
Really one of the best stories out there. I love how you write and I loved seeing Edward this way. Edward getting out of prison is my new thing, I love it. Thank you for sharing :)
emmettandme chapter 38 . 3/16
Lovely. Thank you for the story
emmettandme chapter 35 . 3/16
I have loved every Emmett in fanfiction, but this one is really wonderful. And he does nothing, he barely talks. That is what makes him lovable in this case. Just what Edward needs in a friend
emmettandme chapter 23 . 3/14
By this point Bella needs a therapist herself :(
emmettandme chapter 15 . 3/13
This move for the Cullens makes sense. I was thinking the same thing a couple of chapters ago.
emmettandme chapter 9 . 3/13
She could not keep this a secret forever..
emmettandme chapter 4 . 3/12
Wao!
Amazing fic
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 38 . 2/8
LOVED it. I admit, I had a hard time with the age difference - a few less years would have been much more desirable, but it's not like 18 years is unheard of. Thank you for sharing.
sweet5serendipity chapter 1 . 2/2
it's a really great story. a very different plotline... thanks a lot for sharing it. pls keep sharing such wonderful stories
4,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »