Reviews for Baby Whisperer
flecour chapter 10 . 6/29
great story all the way through :)
Just stumbled upon this... Amazing!
Sassyvampmama chapter 10 . 6/20
So beautiful, thanks for sharing!
DayDreamer2796 chapter 7 . 5/3
Beautiful story
samiam77 chapter 9 . 4/20
This was a wonderful story!
Can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews!
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 4/7
You are amazing. You covered everything.

I love this couple and how you have had their story grow.
I have s lot of music to explore. I love it when I learn something while enjoying an amazing story.
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 4/7
Lovely loving story
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 4/7
Edward's father - why is he so harsh, cold and distant?

I like the social justice and education aspect of unlicensed daycare ramifications. Stories that teach are wielding so much more impact.

Hasn't Edward asked Garrett over and over not to schedule gigs without consulting. Once again he does it,then whines about looking unprofessional if he has to change to a new date. Errr
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 4/7
I want to be a combo of Bella and Rose. They are so fierce, talented and badass.
Patriciadiane chapter 6 . 4/7
Baby steps, Edward. His feelings are unfamiliar and even though he cares deeply it scares him. Rose gave great a device and he listened.

Love, love, love this storyline
Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 4/7
Loving learning about new music. Nina Simone is amazing.
This Bella's an old soul yet young. Edward's an older guy with a tragic youth hidden by hurt and fear who wants to soar in his personal life.
Great story
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 4/7
Edward's parents have no idea, do they to the negative feelings he has. Bella's intuitive and Edward's desire for happiness might come true if he doesn't sabotage himself and his future with be.

This storyline is awesome. Thank you.
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 4/6
Edward's fallen in love and is just starting to figure it out. Poor guy...emotionally stunted much by his parents? He has his brain getting one message and his analysis of his feeling is sort of sad.
This is a great story.
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 4/6
Bell is a force of nature. Edward doesn't have a chance not that he wants one. Jacob equals jerk.