Reviews for Exquisite
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 6/13
It had everything. Hot and sexy, sweet and tender. Great job
nzjojo chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Oh my why don't you have hundreds of reviews for this fabulous story. That was a roller coaster of a ride. I'm so glad you made this Bella be brave. I thoroughly enjoyed every word in fact to sum it up - it was exquisite! Thank you so much!
violetsbroketherocks chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This was really, really beautiful. I completely adore the way you write, and hope to read more of your wonderful words xx
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Short, simple, sweet, encapsulating the love that has so much potential birthed from stillness. Thank you for writing this.
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing.. Pam B.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Wtf, so she left mike anyway? All that damn drama over her leaving mike and she left mike anyway like a month later? She needs to be slapped like the dumbass she is.
maphie chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I needed that short story of triumph.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Love, Loved, LOVED IT! That jackass Mike Newton NEVER knew the treasure of Bella Swan. Thank God Edward did and since he paid so much for the painting that means at the time her sacrifice was for the better! Now he can be wealthy and have the woman. And now Mike probably understands loneliness.
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
oh lovely, so glad she found her inspiration and was able to get her life to where she wanted it
thanks for sharing!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
as is this story...more perhaps or shall we leave it to our imaginations...after all it is
exquisite
R
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I loved this just as much this time as I did when I read it in the competition.
Thank you for sharing.
malleelee chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Details, Edward and Bella, and setting are perfect. Best is the ending.
shopperlm chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
What a great tale! You painted such a touching live story! Will have to see what else you gave written.
Knit Bit chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I loved this! Thank you so much for this one shot. I wish there was just one more... hehe.

Such beautiful words.

Knit
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Kaboom! You killed me girl... I usually don't like Olderella stories, even less when she's married to Mike (yuck!) but this one was simply magnificent. I really hope you'll expand it because it was pretty magical and left me with such an immense feeling of hopefulness and raw pasion that I want to cling on it and never let it go... Please say you'll come back soon. Cheers, Cecile