Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
well now seems as good a time as any to ask,have you thought about giving us an ending to this? I think we could all use a little good reading to brighten the mood!
onewildeechild chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Any chance that we will see an update any time soon? Waiting for S5 to drop to Netflix has me ff addicted and I have always loved this story.
Zo2rey chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
Taking a trip to memory line and again having a great time reading this particular one
Really appreciate Bob and Vic lil moment and heart to heart
Thanks again !
onewildeechild chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Hey there just wondering if what ever happens between these two. Its a great story and I'd love to hear the end.
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Oh my word. This one is just fluffy goodness. I love it. He's going to be in over his head regardless of what Henry told him. And I love it. The boxer shorts still have me giggling. I can't wait to read more of this.
EmmaPeel chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
More, please?!
onewildeechild chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
I hate when writers just abandon their stories and return.
MissJodie chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
I am really hoping for an update soon! Poor Walt and Vic are hanging here! I love this story and Vic being kinda in the drivers seat a good deal of the time. Easy to see them as a good couple. Can't wait for the date!
Longmirefan chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
kmac9 chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
I hope Vic remembered to give Bob a good tip for sticking around a couple of hours to ensure she received her flowers, putting in a good word for Walt and letting her know he hoped they worked out. :) Seeing a sober and thoughtful Bob makes me happy, and I was excited to see that Walt's involvement in Bob's life has resulted not only in Bob trying to straighten up his life, but also to re-pay Walt for what he has done for him.

I really enjoyed reading Walt's reflection on taking orders from others, and felt you did a great job describing each individual's unique and in-character approach. Having him realize he had needed Vic's ass-kicking to break down his barriers and get his life back on track adds even more depth to his feelings for her.
limptulip chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
ahh Bob giving Vic advice is just sweet. The build up is great but come on lets get to their date!
Ramos chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
And Walt finished getting dressed, hoping fervently that there will be no unplanned visit to the emergency room today... it would be just his luck to get shot in the leg and have to reveal those underwear to the entire complement of the County Hospital.
BRNZ chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
I love the Radio Walt paragraph, very cute and appropriate, nice chapter, looking forward to more :)
waltxvic chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Walt hit a home run with those flowers (only cheapasses buy carnations , Sean!) And especially that romantic card. Vic is going to tackle him at the door, lol:)
midwestgirl10 chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
I absolutely love Walt's card on the flowers. "I would have brought you wildflowers..." 3 CAN YOU SAY ADORABLE?! I love Vic getting advice from an unsuspecting source here. I giggle trying to picture that convo, especially thinking back to the last flower incident between Vic and Bob. After asking if he could say something, I'm picturing Bob literally ducking behind something to avoid being smacked by The Terror. Haha, love it.

I think Henry would tell Walt to be himself, in addition to not worrying about dating norms. He can obviously be cute when he tries, hence the flowers, but Vic fell for normal old school Walt. She doesn't need him to change at all just to impress her. Henry's much smoother with the ladies, so I think he'd tell Walt not to try and be smooth like him. Haha :)

Loving this still! I don't mind when you wait a while to update, because then I just re-read the whole thing again and it's almost like a brand new story! :D