Reviews for Super Saiyan Man
IceDark chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Well, you really had the nerves to cut down Dark Dreams just because of its not to your liking. Well, let me tell you this. The whole point of writing fanfics is to be CREATIVE and not make something just to please someone else. If you want to write a reboot fanfic then have at it but you best think twice before cutting down and giving unwanted advice to someone else's stories. My friends and I were NOT pleased with how demanding you were about our story. Just because you like them to be about the 'original characters' doesn't mean you have to go and demand a change in someone else's work. And just for your information. At least we don't have to find some stupid oldies song and change the lyrics just so we have something to say "look we did this." Try a little creativeness before becoming a critic next time. Oh and by the way one of your other fics was pretty good, but like I said creativeness.
Calico Yuy chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
ok, if I wanted to read a ripped off song I'd listen to oldie radio stations. and my advice to you, you were warned in the beginning of my fic Dark Dreams that this was a combo with ORIGINAL characters. next time, be smarter than the mouse.
Kewla chapter 1 . 12/5/2002