Reviews for Really Obvious
Ksatan624 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Je viens de lire toutes vos fictions dans la semaine ; je suis enchantée mais pourquoi n'écrivez vous plus ? plus le temps ? vous êtes passée à autre chose ? c'est dommage car vous avez un réel talent pour nous faire revivre certains épisodes, pour inventer d'autres histoires, pour analyser si bien tous leurs sentiments : vous êtes un véritable auteur. Ne pas perdre ce don.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Wtf this is so good!
BWjournal chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Aww this was lovely! Great collection of moments. My favorite was the one in the car to be honest. I can totally see it in my head and I love how it's that unspoken conversation they may never be able to word out, but it was had! Great job.
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This was really wonderful, thank you.
Ali chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
THIS IS INCREDIBLE.

a new all-time favorite. seriously.

omg so good and such interesting snap-shots of these moments. i especially loved the part when kate runs up the flight of stairs... i haven't actually read much about that scene/moment in castle history, so it was a treat to read.
LivK chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This must be the quickest run through of a story going back 6 years I have ever red. But it was fun,even if it was super compressed
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Great story! They never really fooled anyone :)
bluedaisy05 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This was super cute and fun! Excellent job!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Love this so much. Such a beautiful love story. ;)
Mark C chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This was excellent.

I liked how you took little instances from the first four seasons that showed the slow change of Kate's opinion/feelings towards Castle.

The ending was perfect and let us know how Kate decided to go 'all in' with Castle.
Hamlet 77 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Very good, very clever, and just the right side of gooey
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Awwww that's lovely. Fantastic way to highlight the progression.
lb chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I absolutely love this. It captures their relationship in a one-shot that is unparalleled in how well written it is.
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Wow, great job...
12precinct42344 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Really enjoyed this. Love your writing style. Will definitely read more of your work.