Reviews for Stars Asunder
stars90 chapter 6 . 3/29
This is terrific. I really enjoy Ron
eryagon chapter 1 . 3/16
ummm. replicators can't make hyperdrives. they can make some of the parts but not the entire thing. that's why it takes so long to build a ship. and you can't replicate the fuel for it
heavenly777protector chapter 6 . 2/25/2017
I'm really looking forward to the continuing voyages of the USS Toolbox, it's insane crew & the empire running face first into the Borg. can't wait for the Empire & Borg ULTIMATE GRUDGMATCH!
AdmiralStone chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
I like the inclusion of Scolar Visari's speech from Kill zone. 10/10
Discordant Rose chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
I may not be a fan of the Empire (well, I did like the Sith Empire from SWTOR, but that's technically different so it doesn't count) but I have to say, seeing the Kobali basically go extinct felt WAAAY too good... I HATE everything about the Kobali, in a lot of ways, as you've said in the story, their worse than the Borg... At least the Borg let you know what's about to happen, and there's still a chance for freedom...

But even with the new tech the Vaadwaur give them, may whatever deities exist have mercy on their souls if the Empire is foolish enough to provoke the Dominion.
thunder18 chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Great chapter Update soon
Flameraven chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
I didn't like the Kobali much myself but that was a little extreme don't you think?

The GI got lucky they didn't wind up in the middle of Borg space doing a blind opening like that. I am rather ticked that the caption of that nova didn't make damn sure they didn't leave this kind of tech behind for people to take though, sloppy.

Just how in the world did Gaul get away from the bluegills? I have a hard time thinking the Iconions don't know what is going on! Heck, I was expecting a bluegill to try and take Vader myself.

Thrawn is going to have HELL with doing what he does with the Federation. Klingons or Romulans? Sure, they are mostly alone in their space even if the KDF does have other races now. The Feds? 150 different worlds, each with its own culture and any and all of those can be on or in command of a ship with dozens of other non-fed plant people on top of that!

The man is amazing, but the federation is his worst nightmare. I would guess he will focus on Earth and Vulcan and maybe Andoria and Tellar Prime, though Quinn is Trill so...
Sajuuk chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
hello lol
good chapter
i can't wait to see how vader would act with politic struggle
but the more i hope to see is own vader would react to the borg, the devidians, the tholians, the terrans, the undines, the talshiar and the iconians
also i can't wait to see what palpy who do after his ressurection (palpy in the book have a base with some clone of himself that he can possess to ressurect with the force)
also for the CIS, i think grievous would begin to restructure all and search some good soldier to have a intelligent commanding force to recreat his army
and the mandalorians would begone to creat some good stations, armors, ships and weapons
for startrek univers please tell us that padme will be ressurected but not by the kobali and would influence the startrek universe to be ready for the empire
i can't wait to see what upgraded ship would have after their battle with the stardestoyer
but more i can't wait to see what the jedi and free clones would do in the alliance and how they would change, evolve and help
but what i want to know is what tech the federation would creat to prepare for the future, what defense for ion cannon would starfleet creat and new weapons with this tech and breen tech ?
and don't forget to creat exosquelletton for soldier or other new armor like in the ancien republic and why not other defense and weapons from the past of starwars like the starforge
please have fun, write a lot and go wild
by
sajuuk
ps : please have droid tech used to help in shipyard construction, ship maintenance and stations security mesure or other helping role
Redemption's Avenger chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Ohhhhh, but Palpy's not REALLY dead yet. Give or take a year, or maybe a month, we might have a Ultra-Star Destroyer pop up. But that twist was UNEXPECTED! ITS THE REBEL ALLIANCE WITH THE MADALORIANS AND MILKY WAY BEHIND THEM, AND OH BOY, WHEN THE DEATH STAR EXPLODES, ITS GONNA BE A SUPERNOVA!
Gogo1100 chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
I love it, but I don't understand why Ron didn't use his borg nanoprobes to help Padmé while he took the risk with Harris. Otherwise, this is one of the best chapters yet. Thank you for updating it.
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
I got to say it was a twist with Vader killing Palpatine. It would be unique to see how the galaxy will develop. Well in a odd way, Anakin could change the galaxy for the better, not the way Padme would want, but still... Relation between the Empire and the Federation could be unique, considering how Vader could see that Ahsoka and Federation was trying to save Padme. Its really up in the air for what you can do. If anything, Vader will see the constant actions of the Sith Order as a destructive and backstabbing ways, he might create a new order for his empire. You could use this idea from Star Wars wiki, Imperial Knights to serve as his new protectors.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Great chapter Update soon
Flameraven chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
This was almost ok until Q. If anyone tried that shit with him he would just unmake them, or in Ron's case let him live as a drone again for some time. Q might have mellowed over the years but he is still Q and that crap would never fly.

Besides all of that, I wonder about why War's weapons do so little damage. Yes they are not as powerful as lots of its fan want to say (some going to far as to say that they are hundreds of times stronger then Trek) but the way they would is close to the Romulan Plasma Torpedo from 'Balance of Terror'.

Think of a turbo laser as firing the micro-torps from a Scorpion fighter every shot. That is going to hurt if they land. The big thing is how slow those things are compared to any Trek ship and the fact they they seem to be aimed by some dude in a chair like a AA-gun from WWII, I mean really?
TriTrin5 chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
I suppose I like this story, but... WHY are your Jedi acting like nutjobs (aside from plot device)?! I am fairly sure that the kid kidnapping could never take place in canon, maybe if it was C'baothoid and others tried to present united front... alright, forget I said anything, I can see that happen. Your Federation bunch on the other hand are adorably moralizing know-it-alls showing off their wonderfully arrogant "of course you can have system of believes and ethics that differ from mine - but if you do, you are silly and/or wrong and/or purposefully evil" mindset, but it makes them more human, so no problem with that... only it starts to look like you are favoring them - I mean, the Republic cannot be ABSOLUTELY useless... and if you go and make them adopt views of Federation at the end of the story, I am going to kick you.
Redemption's Avenger chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I have a new title for the three of you: the Crossover Writers. You just love pairing up and doing crossovers.