Reviews for Till Death Do We Part
Random Girl chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
I'm reading the reviews, and some of you appear to say that the story is pretty dark sometimes. You know, Vegeta's back story and all. Read "Homeless Boy" or "Rediscovering Honour". His back story just makes you want to cry for him every day. It's beyond dark.
Random Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Normally, I would complain that the characters are all in school, but this is to entertaining! But I think ain't would be a lot more in character for Vegeta to just walk out of class.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2015
Love this story ! I will be on my fave list
P.S. 18 should have a job as a fortune teller!
fangurlsrule chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
I just wanted to review and let you know that I liked your story and am greatly looking forward to the sequel
vvink chapter 32 . 8/5/2015
Yey! Finally finished after 2 nights of non-stop reading!
I actually thought this story would be a tragedy with the title "till Death do we part" and the whole "He's Dead" thing in chapter 27, but all i can say is that it was a very very good read!

Btw the you have a way of picking just the right song that compliments scenes in the story perfectly. It's totally devastating my emotions hahaha!

Thank you for the very good read!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/20/2015
No vegeta :'(((
Chioma chapter 32 . 6/27/2015
this was an amazing story. It connected with me personally and I love the end. This story touched my heart brought me to tears, made me laugh this is by far one of the best stories I read. Good luck and keep being successful because you are very talented.
Vegeta luvr chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Soooo...you're not anti gay are you because I can't stand derogatory terms for gays...here's my email to respond
Rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I don't know what to say...I don't think I liked it yet I think I do. Some of the story if I have to say was very dark and disturbing that it really made me uncomfortable but yet I have to say the rest of it was very well thought out and was touching and especially the ending...I felt so heartbroken and this is the first fanfic which has gotten to me, I cried through most bits and again especially the ending and still am as I write this and it really didn't help as I was listening to the song Photograph by Ed Sheeran covered by Chester see and that's how it got to me. You have a very good way to capture the reader attention :)
xdobby13 chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
ik you wrote this a while ago, but people don't act like that when they're on cocaine...they're not sluggish, it's a stimulant so they would be more alert. vegeta wouldn't act that way
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 31 . 7/20/2014
I'm crying like a little baby! Awesome story!
Gogeta327 chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Amber chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I wish vegeta & 18 got together in this story
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
lol. last review, I was thinking about a different story. Anyway, loved the story and can't wait to read the sequel.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 30 . 6/8/2014
Well, since you put a warning for teen pregnancy on the first chapter, I'm pretty sure this chapter just got Bulma pregnant with Trunks. Ugh! I hope you make it that ChiChi's pregnant too! It wouldn't be the same if Goten and Trunks weren't besties!

Then when Vegeta comes back to his six/seven year old son, he won't even know he's his! :\