Reviews for Beautiful Curse AvDevjyp
Sankarea101 chapter 31 . 5/4/2014
WOW THAT WAS ABSOLUTLY ARE DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAV WRITERS good than the grammer at time i did not see anythng wrong with about to read the sequal and i SERIOSLY can not wait.i just went on a huge rant :) (:
BlueGirl00 chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
Ugh I'm so mad right now you got me crying at the last few chapters.
butterscotch chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
He is a bitch
M-Angel 05 chapter 31 . 1/24/2012
Loved this story. Onto the sequel!
PrincessKooh chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
Great story so far! I hope Inuyasha kills the rapist or he at least loses and gets put in jail! Also hope Inuyasha and Kagome end up a couple
kagome chapter 31 . 12/10/2010
i love inuyasha me and my boyfrined cosplay or rp as inuyasha i am kagome and my boyfrined is my inuyasha and i love the fanfiction you did of kagome and inuyasha. my e-mail is
parisadaja chapter 31 . 8/16/2010
omg, your story's so goo.! i almost cried a couple of times nd i had this metal victory dance when inuyasha finally killed ashi. the sequel sounds real nice and i will definately hop on that to read it.
ChasesTheMoon chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i just wanted to tell you i still read this story and i read it back in 2003 _ your a great writer keep at it
ttjdr chapter 18 . 10/10/2006
Again work interfers with completing this story...I wish i could stop going to work...then i would be able to see my girl more often _ and finish this story (hopefully at the same time)...Still think you are a great author, and i cant wait to finish this story...good luck getting time to finish Prejudice..._
ttjdr chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
Still havent finished but i have to get to work...I cant wait to see how the trial goes...inuyasha is so cute tring to take care of Dev...keep up the good writing...
ttjdr chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
I havent finished the story but i have to go to work so i thought that i would review for as much as i have read, then again later...It is good, I feel sympathy for Kagome, And i hope InuYasha gets to rip the throat out of the guy that did it...It is good as you can tell i'm getting into it...maybe i can read more at work...You are very talented...I cant wait to read the next chapter of prejudice either...Keep me updated, okay _
Amvonz chapter 17 . 5/27/2006
This is great! I'll keep reading it!
dreamer1010 chapter 31 . 5/8/2006
Happy yet depressing...i like it! your a great writer can't wait to read the sequal!
holly chapter 31 . 11/21/2005
This was such a god story!I lurve your stories!

And can I be on the listings to?Heres my e-mail:

tomboy*dot*girl gmail*dot*com

Your reviewer:

Holly
candace chapter 23 . 11/12/2005
u made me cry that was so sad please dont let inuyasha die no not now