Reviews for Forgotten Memories
LittleWolf'sCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Uh, I remember first reading this. I just squealed when I discovered Sakura was going to Hong Kong with Syaroan! It was so EXCITING. Even right now I screaming inside!
Suzu chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
CONFUSION!A REALLY BIG CONFUSION!
Hellmaster Fibby chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
Aah... my first CCS fanfic. ) This is a fun read that was originally written to annoy readers who wanted to check out some SS fan fiction in my elder sister's website, a site in Anipike that was active during the period when Card Captor Sakura was still kinda new in Japan. (You can imagine how ANCIENT this fic is...) With the site down due to a virus, I eventually (meaning a LONG time later) decided to post all my old CCS fics here at ffnet. So I registered in December 2002 and here I am! D Poorly written before, this story is now polished to have minimal grammatical errors. Or so I hope. (It was hard to revise this, yaknow! XD) Overall, "Forgotten Memories" is nice to read and pretty funny, although the ending might annoy you a great deal.
lilcherrysakura chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
nice catch to the story's title! [but no offense i think maybe it shuld be longer.]
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
you know... that fic has possibilities... damn, I could turn it into a novel... *stars in eyes* damn that was good. Piy it was so short, but I loved the twist in the end... kawaii! .
Musouka-Sama chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
aw kawaii! but i still don't understand about the four shadows, but i was PRETTY sure one was barney, or imitating him anyway...continue writing!
Silva Sun Can't be bothered to sign in chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
*Blinks*

*Stares*

*Hits head*

*YOU* Wrote this?

Audience: *Falls down*

...

*Shruggs* I was bored, and was searching through my favourite completed stories saved on my computer, saw this one, thought, "Hey! I haven't read that one in a while." Read it, loved it again, and thought, "Hey, this writer's damn good! Let's see what else they've written!"

And lo and behold, it's a REALLY small world.

This is getting old, isn't it?

It really surprised me though. I hadn't relized you'd written this, and, quite frankly, I'd forgotten i'd ever read it up until about two minutes ago.

I'm really freaked, you know that?

I think I'll go and laugh into a pillow. Talk to you later! _
urdreamcatcher17 chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
wow kal-q! i was really surprised by the ending! why? why? hehe..but it was cool though! i really like it! ..Sakura and Syoaran kissing! lolz! - i haven't read all of it so im gonna ask if you can make another fanfic where Sakura and Syoaran WILL actually get married! hehe.. ta-ta!
Tigerdrake chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
This is really good. Your right though, it does need to be longer.
Shima And Tempis chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
Very nice, very nice. I feel bad that SS forgot everything, but still... SS RULES! I wish you would continue this fic, make a sequel, but you don't have to if you don't want to.
NamekNailGirl chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
That was evil-.-. I like it but that ending was just to torture us wasn't it?
tina chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
that was not right. what was the whole point?
Maiden of ice chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
no time to log in. I thought that this fic was going to be like they forget they stuff then they go though a big dilema na dhten remember that they live happily ever after. I hate the ending *starts crying* T_T
Danielle Ngo chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!MORE CHAPTERS!
Inuyasha Lover chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
That was an exciting story! But please make a seguel or something with a little lemon. *Lemon power* - Well I'll keep a look out for more of your fics!

Big CCS and Inuyasha fan