Reviews for Even Hikigaya Hachiman can write a Love Letter
Kiryuu08 chapter 1 . 12/8/2022
Shit, this was good. Not too cringe. Still 8man.
valkrus chapter 11 . 12/3/2022
I'm guessing you abandon this? I mean I saw you are still active with writing so put up an announcement or something will ya
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 6 . 8/29/2022
perhaps this started off as a comedy, but this better qualifies as a drama. too much angst. I really don't see Hikigaya destroying her hard work like that. Like ok, he broke her heart, but shattering her chocolate on the floor is just too much of a dick move. I don't see him being this brutal to yuigahama.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2022
Several years late I know. But I gotta say what he to yui did ending the chapter is disgusting at least, 8man here in this particular situation deserves hell.
8MexicanJaeger chapter 11 . 6/2/2022
Well that was good enough to let go of the other thing I suggested, quite annoying that you cucked us at the very last moment though.
8MexicanJaeger chapter 10 . 6/2/2022
Well, shit. You made a great Hayama. Now that I think about it, my last review doesn’t even make sense. This thing was abandoned. But shame, it had potential to be a non NTR angsty Hayayuki with Hachiman taking other route.
8MexicanJaeger chapter 9 . 6/2/2022
What a shame. My guilty pleasures are angsty HayaYuki fics in which Hachiman bounces from the pain, however rare they are.

You were doing masterfully, Yuigahama’s cruel rejection was great buildup to Hachiman’s heartbreak, but the Iroha slap tells me I won’t get the ending I want to read.
For once, I don’t want this to end HachiYuki
8MexicanJaeger chapter 6 . 6/2/2022
Fuckinr finally, direct, cold rejection of Yuigahama. Loved it.
8MexicanJaeger chapter 4 . 4/26/2022
I hate Yuigahama so fucking much, not only because I’m a Yukifag. Her character annoys me in canon, in fanfic, in my own craft.
JustARandomFanInEarth chapter 11 . 3/27/2022
I demand for the next chapter (ಥ﹏ಥ) pls?
Ytrio chapter 11 . 2/4/2022
This fic started so well but ended so badly...
MasterSennin chapter 6 . 1/25/2022
WTF the last part of this chapter? Why on the entire earth did he just broke yui chocolate? So unnecessary and stupid, and very OOC hachiman.
Arka Kizuna chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
there is three more chapter?
Axel363402 chapter 11 . 10/27/2021
What a great ending.
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 11 . 10/9/2021
Even if this does turn out well for Hachiman and Yukino for some reason I couldn't consider this a happy ending. The events that occurred to reach that point would make it undesirable to an extent that I cannot ignore.