Reviews for Ranma Metroid 'Chimaera'
DJ chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
For others, they might want to check out wikipedia for Metroid Fusion and the timeline entry which is at the end of the chronological series to date which does have the main character with partial Metroid biology.

If it matches that then Ranma and possibly others could absorb and feed off things like Metroids, X-parasites and others.
Cylon One chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
How I've waited for this day. A day I knew would come sooner or later. The day when "Chimaera" would be updated. It was worth the wait. A grand job here. How I enjoy this story and the one before it as much as I enjoy the "Metroid" and "Ranma" series.
Erke chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
God this made my day, been waiting years for this fic to update T_T.

Great chapter along with all the others, hope you update soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 9/5/2006
Great part here, and a nice cliffie at the end, will definitely be looking forward to what may happen next time.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
Best one in the series yet. I do hope the next episode won'tbe too long coming.
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 11 . 10/27/2005
Greetings.

I really, really like this. I particularly like Ranma's little ability.

I'm curious, Does Ranma's ability work in male form?

As to Ranma's aversion to cold, I'm guessing that's a constant thing?

Well, that's all I have to ask for now, I hope to see this tale updated soon.
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 9/21/2005
Great section here, and loved the way Nabiki can still control pretty much all that goes on around her, even Taro.
William chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
Is Ranma part Metroid? If so HOW? Other then a few mystries its a good fic.
migele chapter 10 . 6/30/2005
Good stuff.

I love the games!

unfortunately I only finished the old gameboy editions.

Oh the suit is perfest for Ranma, man he is in for a surprise once Tarou tells him...

You have a place on my hd, is it going to be a Kasumi/Ranma?

If yes send it to cork.
Shadowelf1 chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
I like this story a lot, and I really like the concept. jut two complaint though. 1. Just a touch more effort on your proofreading. Though you don't do nearly as bad as some I've read. you would please, longer chapters OR more frequent posts. Both preferably.

You have a very original idea, and I would love to see it finished before i forget it exists again.

But above all I aplaud you for such a creative mind.

On a side note, if you could direct me to some refercne material (I don't own the approriate game) I would sincerly like to try my hand a my own spin on Ranma is part metroid, maybe as an unwanted partner for the original samus. with permision of course. if not, I would still like to reiterate that I do like your story.

P.S. if you like I could do some of your proof reading for you. I could use on my self too actually, I'm a bit selfconcious about my own writing as I have trouble getting opinions of people who know what I'm talking about. email me at if you are interested in either offer.
sleepy kitty chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
WOT! new chapter! I feel like I've been waiting a yr for this!.. .. ... .. oh wait... o.o
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 6/28/2005
All right, another part of this story is out, and it looks like somethings defintiely happening with Ranma, though I've a feeling that things will get ddarker before the end.
Dreamlight chapter 10 . 6/27/2005
An UPDATE! Yes! Once again, another great chapter. I love how you did what you did to the characters and how their relationships are.
Advocate of Roleplay chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
Please continue this story. It's awesome...just don't understand why Ranma/NWC ain't alive if Kasumi and Nabiki is.
Gabb chapter 9 . 10/23/2004