Reviews for Epiphany
mar-hhr4ever chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Oh honestly you can't keep doing this to me! First breaking brea, now this... on second thought, please do keep this up. Your one-shots turned to mini-stories are much more compelling than the thrsis I am currently trying to write. So thank you for the brilliant distractions and do keep them coming.
Lala Kate chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
So sweet! I'm glad you decided to continue this-so glad to see them come back together. :) What lovely reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
This is so wonderful that all I can think to say is:

"MORE, PLEASE!"
Naniee chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I thought the prequel was brilliant and heartbreaking, but completed with this, it's just.. Ugh I LOVED it. Just amazing. Well done! I don't have the words really. :)
DAGuest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
AMAZING SEQUEL! So happy to see a continuation to this original and great story! Loved that Matthew didn't try to rush anything before and after Mary found out that they were together. Mary's reaction to the truth was understandable and you wrote her true to character. My favorite part was when Matthew played her song and she realized that he really "knew" her. Everything after was icing on the cake! Terrific from start to finish! Hope to see another sequel in NYC ;)
eyeon chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
You've written 17,505 that dance together perfectly weaving such a lovely tale! Magic! So romantic and so emotional, every one is just the right word in just the right spot. What a great (LONG!) story. Then there's that "fin" word. Unless you're writing about sharks, I'd stay away from THAT word. You and the one-shots :-) I am SO glad that you continued on (make us work for it-I can totally follow that). Here's hoping there is more (well I guess it would have to be another story-I hope you're getting paid by the "complete id").
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Loved, loved, loved it. Your writing is absolutely wonderful!
Nenski chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
That was absolutely perfect! I love it! Will she ever regain her memories or will it be akin to
The Vow, where Rachel McAdams' character never remembers but she manages to fall in love with Channing Tatum's character all over again from scratch? Whatever the case, I love your modern AU take on M/M!
Rae Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Well, THAT was satisfying and brilliantly done. You are a wonderful writer and you have totally captured the essence of Mary and Matthew! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I am so glad you decided to do the second part. While I found 1st to be magnificent, The second part of the story too a happy end
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
See? I was right. You simply must write more modern M/M AU as this is too fabulous for words.

Thank you so much for continuing this. I love all your stories but this one and the prequel are the best. When you have the time, more modern M/M would be lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I don't know how you do it but each time it's so great! Really loved it! The dialogues, the emotion, EVERTYHING!
Jenwren chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Most enjoyable, loved it, very believable progression in their relationship
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Wow! This was fantastic! I enjoyed your one shot of this but am thrilled you followed up with this. What a treat! I love modern Mary and Matthew and I think you capture their personalities and move them forward into today. Thanks so much!
ZoeyBridget chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
What a lovely Valentine's Day gift! Wonderful story, beautifully written as always. Who could ask for more?
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »