Reviews for Dragon Age Inquisition - Shattered Hearts
XlikeX14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
Super cool man!
readmyname chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
There's more coming right? Please tell me there's more. The book of seekers even references that there is a cure to being tranquil in the game and she could like go on a quest to find it or something. I really shouldn't be writing this for you, lol but I see so much potential in this. Unfortunately, that is probably wasted potential seeing how long ago this was made but still I, and many others, would love to see a sequel to this as I really want to know what happens next. It's really hard for me to get interested in stories like this (tragedy/romance) so seeing as how you've garnered my attention really says something about how good this is because of how picky I am about what I read and even more about what I like. Would like to see some more of your work. If not, then well this was fun to read anyway. Cheers!
Trom chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
This is really good, this probably wasn't meant to be continued and judging by the time it was published I doubt it will be, but I'd love to see more.
Kyle chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
So sad. Why did it have to end with him being Tranquil?
nirroca chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
.I'm not saying you have to continue this... But I think this has the potential to go a lot further, it's that well done
shom chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
A very good story!
577249 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
This is an awesome oneshot
fahRENheit2006 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Whoa. Damn.

I don't know if I hope or dread that Cassandra might be pregnant.
CarelessMan chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
My god the finale was purely amazing.
I. P. Frealy chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
That was... AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This needs a second chapter! Or better yet, several more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
You are a sick, sick person. But, by all means, continue writing Quiz/Cass, please :)
Zacharti chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
THE FREAKIN FEELZ. When Cassandra was practically begging him to say to er that she stay was so heartbreaking! And that ending! Amazing! Please do that second chapter thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Ohhhhh. I'm speechless! Poor Cassandra. I am truly speechless. Bravo.