Reviews for Heartbeat
Arendora chapter 1 . 7/16
fantastic!
Cucumber-Monger chapter 1 . 1/4
Even after all this time, this is still one of my favorite stories. I will love and treasure it always
Eve Prime chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I love this story. it's sweet and perfect and I love it. just thought you ought to know!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
Not sad, not sweet, not dead, not meat,
Just listening to your heartbeat,
Not bad, quick met, just glad, not fret,
Just overwhelming my heartbeat.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Loved it
K-no-uta chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Fantastic!

It's simple, it's perfect, it's overflowing with sensations. I love this story!
harmony82 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Just wow ... really like it ...
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Es tan conmovedor, que lágrimas me has sacado. Creeme que si. Me siento ... Siento que es, hermoso. Es dolorosamente real. Es cierto, que escuchar el corazón de alguien. Su pulso. Aún sea el tuyo propio te tranquiliza. Sólo me llenaste de sentimientos, y emociones fuertes. Me gusto. Gracias por publicar.
Leheara chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
Falling asleep listening to a lovers heartbeat is a special kind of joy and peace and this story captured that perfectly. I love how well you capture the boys in your stories.
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
This definitely happened. I love the description of Snape after Nagini's attack - spot-on, the doubt as to whether Snape would live or not, and their conversation when Snape wakes up.
Hp fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
When I was young I used to sleep with my mom in this huge bed and my dog Mandy would sleep with us and whenever they feel asleep the only way I could was if I heard their heartbeats because I always thought they would pass away in their sleep
FreeDome chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
That was really nice to read and well-written :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This story is love.

Oh wow. The feels in this story is really something. I fell in love with them as slowly and surely. This is a very beautiful piece. :)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I really enjoyed this. It was incredible
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/14/2015