Reviews for That's a Fine Looking High Horse
Tiger21206 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I read this on another website but just saw it on here, it was just so cute it's very hard to find a Kabby fanfic as well written as this.
songbook chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
This is such a wonderful story and I'm loving every chapter!
tinkbooklover chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
Please update this is so cute.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
Hey you!
This Story is so wonderful, could you Please go on writing? I love it, especially how you show the relationship between Abby and Kane *-*
Please write many more chapters!
ChileGrl chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
I'm new on The 100 fandom and I love Kabby!
Just found out this story and I really like it! Any chance to you keep writing?
Girl96xoxo chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
This is sooo awesome! I really love it! It's so cute how Marcus brings Abby coffee in the morning!
I love the way your write these two, it's very accurate! Please update soon :)
Depends-On-The-Lie chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
Aw I'm melting again. I think I sort of know where he's going to take her- can't wait to see if I'm right! And to get more Kabby of course. Well done, update soon please!
Depends-On-The-Lie chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Aww that was just so sweet and emotional. I'll right next chapters right now.
RosalynLily chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Ok right. Fell in love with your story. ;)
JanaDKatic chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
uiiiiiiiii you just killed me and i'm on edge because of the date! Marcus is so adorable and his wink asjdbfsdkjafdgnkosfdjnj

I bet the date is going to be so cute and romantic and hand holding yas?
Can't wait for the next chapter
Enjoyseries chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I like this one so muuuch 3
Can't wait to see what's next for them :)
The Confused One chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
He he You know I love it. This is fabulous, as always. I love his confidence and how he approached things. I'm definitely glad he didn't spill any of the coffee on her. LOL The whistling at the end is adorable. I can't wait to see how the night goes. :)
The Confused One chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
I love it! :) It's perfect. I love that he is kind of the one in control and keeps them from going too far too soon. I can't wait to read more and find out how they sort out their feelings and relationship. he he I love that she had to kind lean on him to get back to her tent. She's not going to feel well in the morning. LOL I hope she doesn't get scared and shut him out once she's sober again.
Jewals7897 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Love it!
AllWorkInProgress chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
You make me love them even more than I already do! This is amazing, I can't wait to read more !