Reviews for Slithering Darkness
Joe fresh chapter 5 . 4/17
Dude at least you didn't steal from alien and make it burst out of her
So this thing can teleport
Please do a one of extra long chapter where all of team RWBY mutate and it becomes a large fuck/birthing sessions
You call this and chspter 50 a finale? Go die of a disease, you cancerous fuck.
AJ-Writer chapter 52 . 2/23
i dont know if this makes me a sick person but i am a fan of tentacle. especially if its consenting tentacle. even more so when its lesbian consentig tentacle. i can even cope with the pregnancy thing but what im not particularly fond of is the constant breast enlargements. theyre okay to a certain extent but when you deacribe them to be so abnormally big i said to myself: peaceful thoughts. inner peace... reduce them presto. good work so far except the fact that some parts of the story seem missing. for example when did coco and velvet became lovers in this story? i think i missed that...
Lumiere de Venise chapter 52 . 2/22
...I think you like tentacles/Slenderman a bit too much.
Tentacles chapter 5 . 2/18
Tentacle-sama what are you doing here? Oh my god XD I find this hilarious and disgusting all at the same time XD

What is wrong with me XD
I wish you'd do a winter and Weiss chapter
I going to say this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I do hope you continue the story. I have an idea for a sequal. Blake got away from the carnage at Beacon and now she and a few other survivor's try to get Weiss and back from the dark clutches of Rudy,Yang and Raven. Plz do consider this I love your work and hope you continue.
k wolf omega chapter 52 . 2/6
PLEASE tell me youre working on a Kali chapter. Maybe Have Blake take a few Ursula to Menagerie wanting to "make the family bigger"
Anon chapter 52 . 2/5
So, now with the addition of Kali Belladonna, think you can come out and do one for her?
Blumaliscous chapter 1 . 1/31
Read "Hello! Is My Name Ruby Rose?" and wanted more RWBY horror, so sorted them by favorites, and right below "Blood Rose" was this...

Thanks fanfiction, I needed that -_-

Pretty good though, in all honesty. Didn't expect that. But then neither did these characters.
Key chapter 1 . 1/29
This isn't romance this is rape, I am reporting
creepy. scary. i like it.
Jdck2001 chapter 6 . 1/17
Every chapter I read always leaves me with a boner