Reviews for Antivenin
Ell chapter 5 . 9/21
I love this story! I've only recently delved into the world of fanfic and i can say this is my favorite to date :)
I know its been...a really long time since this chapter was uploaded, but I just finished reading this, and I think your writing is amazing.
Plus, people have to wait a really long time for authors to publish normal books and stuff. What's wrong with waiting on fanfiction, too?
corabeth11 chapter 5 . 9/8
I'm so glad I found this story! It's so good, and I can't wait to read what happens next. You've done an amazing job writing it so far! I hope Lucy gives Natsu hell.
mistwalkr chapter 5 . 8/10
This is an amazing story. I am so glad I found it! I love the way you have built not only the story line, but the characters as well. Thank you for writing this!
Lucy846 chapter 5 . 7/22
Please update its so good
cierra.naeger chapter 5 . 7/7
I love you. I love your story! It helped me focus on something good instead of my own gnawing demons.
DaZeLinker chapter 5 . 7/1
My lord, I think I'm in love... this story is just... written so beautifully and perfect in every way! 3 Thank you so much for sharing this thought-provoking piece. I look forward to seeing what happens in the future! :)

-MsReduxx
un-named-2019 chapter 5 . 6/17
Wonderful work. I had never really considered this pairing until I stumbled upon this fic, but I think it works really well. I can't wait to read the confrontation; that discussion is bound to be painful.
Fairytail IsLife chapter 5 . 6/15
God fucking damnit. I was so looking forward to his reaction to Cobra. Oh well. I will check out more of ur stories.
Loved this one by the way.
The second I read ‘Mest’ I got mad. Not at u but at HIM. Yes, he is part of the Fairy Tail family, but I hate him. HE RUINED FAIRY TAIL’S CHANCE AT WINNING OBER AUGUST IN THE FUCKING WAR WITH ALVERES!so I earn the right to hate him. Plus he worked for the Council to disband them so...
U know I ne’er really actually thought of Mirajane leaving the guild hall. I always forget so is liked glued to the place.
this chapter is funny!
Thanks. Ur chapter helped me look at Mest in a different way. I’ve wanted to except him in Fairy Tail, and that chapter helped. So thanks. (Love this story by the way)
OMFG. I TRYED SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH WHEN NAYSU SHOWED UPFINALLY! I have waited to see this reaction!
When Cobra told Lucy NAYSU was coming, it reminded me of the Beauty and the Beast movie when the villagers tried to get into the castle. bruh they attracting like the whole of Alvereze is invading their house.
Fairytail IsLife chapter 4 . 6/15
So sorry for all those negative reviews u get. I know this won’t help a lot but if they type stuff like that it means they are very excited to keep reading ur story. And if I were u I would be glad they actually READ. Kids these days are always playing games.
But I love this story. And I try to leave positive reviews. But sometimes (a lot of times) I forget that authors feel like shit after reading bad reviews and for that I’m sorry. I’m a sucker for Oracion Seis fics or just Cobra fics in general (love him).
I hope u don’t stop writing because of all those fuckers out there.
Fairytail IsLife chapter 3 . 6/15
Oh Cobra. I wish u thought of being soul mates HWNE U WERE TRYING TO KILL HER! yes, I love the Seis (except Brain of course) and forgive them of everything (except Brain again), but still. Shit like that makes me mad cause I always forget this is a FANFIC. NOT the real people.
I always hated that Lucy had the whip too. Very traumatic for those in the tower. Surprised Erza never brought it up. But hey great job on bringing it up and making a way to fit in why Angel was sent in instead of Cobra (even if it IS made up).
Aaaaah. I was wondering were the rest of the Seis went. I ALWAYS forget they go to Witches Crime after the Tartaros shit.
Bruh. Cobra...oof. OOC, not, OOC, not, OOC, not. Make up ur mind damn it. Caring for someone? OOC. Sexual desires? Not OOC. Sort of.

NOOOOOO! No more flash backs. I REALLY want to see Natsu’s reaction to Cobra
Meh chapter 5 . 4/29
You did a great job writing the story! I see no flaws with any part!
I can’t wait to see what happens next! (oh and, sorry if that comes of as a urge to get the next chapter out, I intend it as a compliment)
RyuketsuKira chapter 5 . 4/25
This is such an intriguing story and you describe everything in such detail it's hard not to be entranced
Like when you described close bonds being destroyed at the roots of a soul and filling with just agonising pain, I could almost picture it in my head and the thought to drawing that was a lot more inspiring (I haven't drawn it but the temptation never left since the first time I read this fanfiction).
I love how everything in this fanfiction is almost realistic and I'm sure it has inspired others to make fanfictions similar to it.
I hope you enjoy your day and I hope that your life is still as enjoyable as when you started your writing -
Sooooo gooooood! And that cliffhanger at the end is pure art . I can't wait to keep reading more.