Reviews for Play, Pause, Repeat
KoverKat08 chapter 21 . 12/28/2018
I enjoyed this story so much. Loved every single chapter. Thank you so much for sharing.
x AnneCullen x chapter 27 . 11/19/2018
It was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. Great work.
ECnim chapter 27 . 7/28/2018
Really loved the fic! It's perfect for when you just want to enjoy a sweet love story filled with fluff sans any additional life changing drama/tragedy :-D Thankyou for sharing!
ReadLikeHermione chapter 27 . 7/24/2018
Great story. Really enjoyed it
kuntrygal chapter 24 . 5/27/2018
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
Diana Prenze chapter 1 . 5/14/2018
So... PewDiePie and Marzia got engaged (finally yasss) and made this cute video about if they're compatible for marriage and I said why not read again this fic, because I love YT E and B and because of this fics I actually knew about them so here I am. Believe me when I say that I still wait for some future takes of these two
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 12 . 2/15/2018
hahahaha
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 6 . 2/15/2018
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 3 . 2/14/2018
Cute!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
I'm not a YT subscriber to anything but this story sounded cute...great 1st chapter!
kayk806 chapter 27 . 11/10/2017
great job
Justchillingandliving chapter 27 . 10/28/2017
Awesome story. You got here. I love it. It's funny, sweet, endearing, I totally ship it :-)
Stay Cool!
LAB1 chapter 27 . 9/22/2017
This story was hilarious and so well written! I'm dying at the language. Between the college students saying it and the parents trying to! I get enough of it at family dinners. My niece brings her boyfriend over for a homecooked meal every week. He had to explain the term ship to me after he used it quite seriously in the conversation! It still makes me laugh! That and he ate a dozen homemade rolls and then complained about gaining weight in college! My teens love those hair videos and my boys the gaming videos. They love the English ones and insisted that we get a "ginger" cat and say phrases and words in an English accent without trying vs their West coast accent they should have!
tulipblossums chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
Cute fic with a nice and original plotline, and the fact that I recognized most of the youtubers you based them the characters off of...lmao. Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/24/2017