Reviews for Play, Pause, Repeat
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
He's definately a sweetheart.
Prolific Novice chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Enjoying every inch of this! Very different to a lot of things I've read, but probably the most relatable! Thanks for writing. Looking forward to reading more. :)
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Not sure if I find Edward getting her number cute or creepy. I love a good romance as much as the next gal, but I'm also a mom and worry about online predators. We shall see :)
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
My two internet addictions are YouTube and fanfiction. What a perfect combination your story is! Lovely start :) can't wait to see what happens next. So glad this was recommended on ADifferentForest!
majose chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
I. Want. To. Kill. Alice. WTF?
harasnicole chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Oh man, Starwhal is the best, most weirdest game ever made. Or, well, second weirdest. You should have them play Mount Your Friends. :D
harasnicole chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Just found this recc'd on ADF, and I love that you're using YouTube. I'm on the site for hours and hours every day, myself, watching everything that grabs my attention, so already I'm all in. :)

On to the next chapters so I can get caught up. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
I love it
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF! Please feel free to stop by our Sneak Peek Campfire on Mondays to leave us an excerpt, banner or something else to tease us with between updates. Thanks for sharing!
elicitshadowhunter chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
This is amazing!
I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
parkesy23 chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
Greatvvthanks you
parkesy23 chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
Love it
AlmostDoc chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
I love awkward E&B fics, PPR is quickly turning into one of my favorites. Even if it's with shorter chapters, don't leave me (us) hanging for long, please :)
sujari6 chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Their relationship is going well.
Ms.Chocaholic24 chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
please update fast! can't wait for more! i wonder what bella would make for their video...
1,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »