Reviews for Play, Pause, Repeat
UNF4Pellan chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Please update soon! Love the idea of this story. Don't mind the haters. I spend half my free time on youtube, so it's actually fun to see someone writing fic about it. Don't mind the haters, just keep writing. CAN'T WAIT :)

-V
ytaly chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Waiting for update!
chxu0303 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Oh my god! This is so cute! Please update soon! I want to know what happens next. Btw, iono if another story has Bella and Edward as a YouTuber, if there aren't, then I think this is such an original story! I love it so far! keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is cute! I'm excited for how it unfolds! I hope they make a joint video and then people start shipping them and they become friends and end up sleeping together at a convention or something omg!
TwilightLoverGirl1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
plz update soon
rolling eyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Yay! Their cooking/ gamer babies will be so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I really like the beginning of this story! Please update soon!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
"Bella Swan knows that YouTube's most subscribed gamer Edward Cullen goes to the same university as she does"
I give you points for originality. I also take away all your points because that is the stupidest thing I've read all day.

"Time to relax and troll the Internet."
My thoughts exactly while typing this review.

"CULLEngage, is. With over thirty million subscribers, he was the number one most subscribed YouTuber, and basically, the king of gaming. The let's play's he releases cover everything from horror to Internet flash games."
That doesn't sound familiar at all. Wait...
Also that is one of the worst channel names I've ever heard.

I know people have fantasies , but I never thought that meeting over Youtube would be one of them. I dare you to post some of this as a Youtube comment. It'll be torn apart.

? Profit!/10
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Great. Sounds interesting. Thank you
LoveBite92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Yaaay this story has me sooo excited!
I'm a big youtube fan and Pewdiepie is one of my faves!
Great start can't wait to see where this goes! xx
blue022 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Cute premise, enjoyed this!
BigBangluver chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
As an avid watcher of gamers such as Pewdiepie, Northernlion, TheSimsSupply ect... I freaking loved this! There aren't many stories that use Youtube, especially gamers. I hope you continue and post more. I'm really excited to see how Bella and Edward's date will turn out.

Great Job!
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Omg. I definitely can't wait to read more.
Winnie1991 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Can't wait for the next addition.
AstridGreenEyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I love it!
Great start as always, I can't wait for the date.
1,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 Next »