Reviews for Unknown Then Found
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/15
I think Harry and Hermione may need to create a special anti-Weasley shield that prevents any of the three "Red Menace" Weasleys from getting within 100 feet of them and automatically "returns to sender" any Bat-Bogey or other Weasley spells fired by the three.

The way Harry and Hermione talk about their plans, exciting though they are, is very low key and practical. Both are interested in studying various cultures and subjects for the pure joy of learning about them, which is the real fun in learning. I can see them living among the people whose magic they study and being part of their lives. I can't see Ginny doing any such thing. First of all, she seems disinterested in traveling and learning about other cultures - even that of her own sister-in-law, Fleur. I could never see her living among the people of other cultures and taking part in their day-to-day lives. If Harry ever did get her out of Britain, she would want to stay in luxury hotels and follow the glitterati of the Wizarding world. (Well, that's how I see her.)

I also can't see Ginny wanting Harry to be a stay-home parent, even if it meant she could pursue her dream of playing for the Harpies. I think she would want him in a flashy, high profile career that gets his picture in the paper and entails rubbing elbows with the high rollers. Harry would be miserable in such a life. In addition to Hermione, look at the people he claims as friends - Luna, Neville, Susan, the Twins, Fleur. He enjoys spending time with Hermione's Muggle parents and quiet evenings at home. Harry is barbecuing in the back yard with friends and their kids, not partying in nightclubs with celebrities.

I suppose the bottom line is that I think Ginny is in love, not with the man Harry Potter actually IS, but with the person she wants him to be. I don't think she really knows who he is, down in his soul. I'm glad that Ministry worker stopped a disaster in the making.

Fun story.
Jen chapter 2 . 5/5
Totally cute & died laughing at Snape's part.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 3/8
Wow, we Harmony shippers can be a vindictive lot.

Not enough that we got Harry away from Ginny and into Hermione's rightful hands. We need to see her suffering after the fact as well. Having just recently finished a story where she love potioned and raped Harry while he was with Hermione, I found this truly rewarding.

Love seeing Ron blow up about it too. I've only ever seen him happy for them I think 3 times in all the works I've read. Blowing up just suits his character better. I still often wonder what he actually brought to the Trio other than Chess smarts in book one.

But as for people reviewing saying that seeing the Weasley's bashed and misrepresented in these fics, I've read quite a few where Molly is totally supportive of a Harmony relationship and many more where Ginny actively plots to get them together. If you care to look, the options are virtually unlimited. So getting cranky at a writer because a story doesn't go exactly the way you want is foolish at least. You can always write the story you want to get the perfect ending.

Their planning for the future at the end is perfect too. Totally Hermione and Harry. They truly do complement one another as proper partners in a relationship.

I will have to have a look at some of your other works now. You are a very good writer and I have enjoyed this immensely.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 3/8
Damn!

I've always known theirs was an intense yet subtle relationship. But, well, damn!

That was intense. I was expecting him to suggest Hermione take the potion and spell test. Harry's method seems to be much more fun.

Loved Ginny's blow up at the Ministry too. She is too hot-headed for Harry. Same as Ron is too lazy and combative for Hermione.

I really enjoyed this start to end. Fantastic.
anjiepotter chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
great one shot.
madval29 chapter 2 . 4/27/2017
It's good to see Arthur putting his foot down the bit with the professors is awesome. Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Well that got steamy fast. Great chapter!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
Great story! Absolutely loved it!
Vaneesa chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
Loved it
LostInAGoodBook chapter 2 . 1/31/2017
This is one of my most favorite H/Hr stories. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
I dont understand why everyone insists upon making the only two weasley females into gigantic bitches. In spite of me not liking the harry/ginny pairing, neither molly nor ginny ever seemed like complete bitches and i dont hate them. The annoying hatred is a major put off. Can we just have one story where they're understandably sad, but also reasonable and supportive?
vickety chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Wow! Thanks!
Yuky031 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I love it! Thank you.
Kai chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
"a more than equal partner in raising their children" Really? Equal is equal, if it's more than equal it's not equal anymore. Funny wording... :-D
HH chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Awwww Winky she's so cute!